«|22|» 𝐷𝐼𝑁𝑁𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝑂𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐾𝐼𝐷𝑆

I took a deep breath and walked towards Zaroon's VIP room

I took a deep breath and walked towards Zaroon's VIP room. The bodyguards slightly bowed their heads in an order to greet me and nodding my head at them, i walked in.

Thank God! Yuha......no Mr. Hamdaani is nowhere to be seen. Zaroon was asleep, his face was slightly pale but i took a sigh of relief looking at him 'Ya Allah! Tera shukr hai'

I softly brushed his hairs away from his forehead, placed a kiss on each side of his cheek and i sat beside him at some distance not to disturb him "You know what Bunny, i am very angry with you, if you liked the cupcakes you could have told me to make them for you, why did you eat the peanut cupcake........look how it turned out" Tears started to roll out as my heart clenched in worry.

I was talking my heart out to him, when i heard the door opened behind me. I snapped my head totally scared but took a small sigh of relief when i saw a nurse entering the room.

We both passed eachother a small smile and she started checking his vitals "Is he okay sister"? I politely asked the nurse, she was a sweet girl in her early twenties, even younger than me. She gave me a sweet smile and replied me back softly "Yes! Alhumdulilah he is fine and healthy" I nodded my head and stood up to leave the room.

"Ma'am! Wait" I heard her voice behind me asking me to stop so i turned towards him "Yes"?

"Ma'am! You have cut on your hand and your foot is also swelled" I looked at my hand and foots "It's fine" I answered her but she just shooked her head and made me sit forcefully on the sofa.

She bandaged my hand first then started cleaning my foots with the antiseptic "Why are they so swelled Ma'am"? I sighed internally. Last night i picked out the glass pieces from my foot with the tweezer but didn't cleaned it with any antiseptic or put any ointment.

"I was worried about him so i didn't care much about it" i replied honestly "You have got infections because of your carelessness. Please check your foots to the doctor and don't walk much or else it will get worse than it already is" She did the bandage and advised me to see a doctor. I nodded my head at her with a smile and walked out.

I went to Hom.....Hamdaani Mansion as i really wanted to freshanup and take a relaxing bath. Going in, i greeted Mrs. Khalid and as usual she got panicked seeing bandages on my hand and foots but i consoled her that it's Okay.

I met Zimal and Jaan and went to Yuha....Mr. Hamdaani's room. I really didn't wanted to enter his room without permission but my clothes and other necessities were here, so taking some of my clothes and daily necessities i took them to Jaan's room which was mine when we first came here.

I placed them in the walk in closet cupboard and taking a V-line tie styled green gown, i walked in the bathroom.

Taking the bath, i offered the Asar Prayer with difficulty as it was very difficult to stand up and sit down when you aren't even capable of walking. My foots were burning and the pain was unbearable.

Just as i folded the prayer mat, Zimal walked in "Mommy are you really fine? Dad isn't taking good care of you, i am very angry with him so i am never going to give you to him again" She said with her puffed up cheeks and folded arms.

I chuckled and gestured her to sit beside me "If i request you something, will you accept it" I politely asked soothing her slightly messed up hairs. She thought for a second and nodded her head cutely "Can you call me pretty lady as you used to call me before"

She kept quiet for a whole minute before asking in a low and sad voice "Why? You don't like me calling you Mommy" i felt my heart breaking into pieces.

I instantly pulled her in a bear hug "No! Mera Bacha «My baby» it's not like that" Her tiny hands clenched around my neck tightly before she asked in her baby voice "Then can i still call you Mommy"?

I didn't had the heart to reject her as she was pleading me softly but i also didn't wanted to attach myself too much with them because one day i know i have to leave. Zaroon don't like me so he will be happy when i will leave but Zimal, she loves me alot. I don't know how i will live when i will leave this Mansion "Yes sweetheart! You can" My voice came out slightly hoarse as i was going to cry any second.

***********

"Dear do some rest, your foots are injured and look they are very swelled right now" I pulled out the Lasagna from the oven as Mrs. Khalid was speaking in the background. She is forcing me to stop making dinner as i need to rest according to her.

"I am fine Alhumdulilah, so don't worry. Zaroon is coming home tonight and i am making this for the kids so you can make dinner for M.... Yuhaan" Thank God, i didn't uttered Mr. Hamdaani infront of Mrs. Khalid.

"Are you not going to make dinner for him"? She asked narrowing her eyes at me, i slightly stiffened but passed her a small smile before saying "Just a second ago, you were asking me to rest and now that i am obliging, why are you giving me that look" she kept looking at me for some seconds before nodding her head.

"I am going to distribute the cupcakes into poor kids, so i will be right back" i placed the cupcakes which i made with so much love in a box and wrapped it with a shopping bag "You go rest Dear, i will do it" Mrs. Khalid said and i was tempted to say that i can do it but i didn't. I softly nodded my head and walked out.

**********
Zaroon came home Alhumdulilah. Surprisingly Mr. Hamdaani didn't came home. I was again surprised when Zaroon ate food with my hands, for the first time he didn't jerked my hand away.

After that i gave him his medicines and thankfully he wasn't like other kids who show tantrums while having medicine, he calmly gulped the medicine with milk.

I knew he didn't wanted to sleep so i quietly passed him a book which he likes to read before sleep. He quietly took the book from my hands but his innocence filled eyes never stopped looking at me. It was like he wanted to say something but was hesitating.

I hadn't uttered a single word to him from the second he came back home, nor did he. Maybe it was best not to get too attached because one day i have to leave, so not to create more problems for myself i should control my emotions.

I was tempted to kiss his cheeks and brush his hairs away but putting a stone on my heart i walked out of his room.