Chapter 2

Levi's Pov:

  I stayed up all night. I took a shower and got dressed. I can't believe I ate. I'm to fat and I need to lose weight but it was so good. I got ready for school and work. I'm working at a animal shelter and a instrument store. I grabbed my school stuff and my keys. I walked to the door and put on my shoes and left. I went to my car. I opened the door and got into my car and put the keys in and started driving. I went to the animal shelter. I worked a few hours there. I went in and got ready. I work with cats. I love cats. I went to the cat section and gave them food and water and their medicine. I then checked to see who's getting adopted. I am happy for the ones getting adopted. I feel bad for the ones not getting adopted. I went to my favorite cats. Their inseparable siblings. Their not getting adopted again. I will adopt them or would.

"Hey Shelby can I adopt these two please." I asked her. "Yeah sure you can take them and grab their medicine and i'll give you the paper work." She said."okay." I said grabbing their medicine and putting it in my bag. I grabbed the kennel and got the cats and put them in it. They were found under a bridge very skinny. Their mother abandoned them. I finished my work and then took the cats to my mom's house. "Hello Levi, shouldn't you be in school?" she asked, as she finished washing the dishes. "Yeah but I just wanted to bring the cats here," I said, she then looked at the kennel. "What are you gonna name them?" she asked, I sat down the kennel and let the cats explore the house. "Natsuki and Natsumi" I said, I put the cat food in the bowls and put the water in the the other bowls. I put the cat toys on the floor and Natsuki started playing with the toy while Natsumi layed on the couch. "I have to go to work so can you watch them" I said, she nodded her head as she started to sweep the floor.

     I went to my next job. I got there pretty early. I helped customer's. I sold a lot of instruments. I want a few instruments from this store. I know how to play a guitar and piano. Once my shift was over, I went to school. I hate being at this college. I want to go to my dream college. Mikasa said I had to hang out with all her friends today. I have to go to my night jobs. I work at a coffee place at night. I usually don't have time for hang out. I have jobs and school. Once i'm done with with school. I went back to the dorm and changed my clothes cause I got animal hair all over my clothes. Geez I need to shower. Eren was gone. Oh, right he is a basketball player he has a game today. I guess I should go. 

    I went to the basketball game since my shift won't start in hour. I brung my homework. I got a good seat and there this bitch named Kamiko. The school slut. She is apparently dating eren. She has cheated on him and used him money. She hooked up with a lot of guys even teachers. I swear if she talks to me i'll move. I did my homework while watching the game. When the game ended and we won. I have to go to work and sell coffee. When I got of work. I washed the dishes and I cleaned the coffee shop. I went into the dorm and took my shoes off at the door. Eren wasn't here and I went to my room and showered and got dressed and I went to my desk and did my work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eren's Pov:

   I wake up to my phone ringing. It's Kamiko. I bet she wants more money. I got up and turned down my phone volume. I got dressed and ready for basketball practice. I am excused from school since we've been practicing all day for tonight's game. I left my room and put my shoes on and went to practice. We stretched and practiced. When we were playing at the game. I looked in the audience for my parents. Great their not here why should I be surprised they never show up. I saw Kamiko and Levi. He came? Why? After the game we won. We went to celebrate. I went with Jean to his dorm because were tired and I didn't want to go my dorm. I slept on his couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys we hope you enjoyed! Have a nice day/afternoon/evening/and night!😊😊❤