Chapter 23

Eren's Pov:

  I'm getting ready for our date. I'm taking him to a nice restaurant then to his favorite place. It's a place on a hill. That's where he goes when he needs to relax and think. They hold festivals there. There is a festival going on right now. I'm going to propose there. I hope he likes it. I finished getting ready and I'm waiting for Levi at the door. The restaurant is not far from the dorms nor the hill. When he was ready, he came out the room. Looking amazing as always. We walked to the restaurant. It was our favorite restaurant. We ate and had fun. We talked for a while. We were done eating. We walked to the festival and had more fun. We went to a private spot to see the sunset. When the sun started to set. I told Levi to watch them. And the light from the sun shined on Levi's eyes and his eyes turned from dark blue to a light blue. I then got down on one knee and held out two rings. One was mine and the other was his. He gets to pick his first.

They were the same but different colors. It was a big diamond in center those are different. One is teal and one is dark blue. Then normal diamonds. "Levi" I said. He looks at me and starts to tear up. "Levi Ackerman I love you and for a while I didn't believe in love at first but over time I started to believe in love when I met you. And I didn't believe it at first. But my feelings started to grow. And we've been through a lot. I want to wake up with you and spend my entire life with you. You're the love of my life. We've been dating for about a good four years. It's about time we get married. I honestly understand if you said no but I want your honest answer. Levi Ackerman will you make me the happiest man alive?" I said. "Yes a million times yes!" Levi said and he kiss me. "Which ring do you want?" I asked when I broke the kiss. He grabs the brown one. I take it from him and put it on his finger. We went back to the dorm and showered and went to bed cuddling. We'll move into the apartment soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi's Pov:

   I got ready for our date. When we went on the date when I was done getting dressed. I had so much fun. Eren proposed to me. I said yes. I have a beautiful ring on my finger. We went back to the dorm and showered together and we went to bed cuddling. I'm so happy to be with him. I texted my friends, my cousin and mom. They were all happy for me but threatened Eren. I cuddled him and breathed in his scent. I finally fell asleep in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Hope you're all well. Be safe. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Have a good day/afternoon/evening/and night!

This is the ring btw.