Chapter 11

Eren's Pov:

  Today I learned about video games and gamers. I also learned about music and guitars. I haven't seen Levi in a while. I went back to the hotel room. Tomorrow i'll be getting the guitar I want and learned how to code a video game and get a video game. I shut and locked the door. I then got clothes and showered. I finished showering and so I started playing games and streamed. Levi came in with food and he grabs clothes and went to shower, came back and sits on the bed."Here" Levi said and hands me food. He has gotten some rice. I got chicken, noddles and rice. I thanked him and ate the food and he also eats his food. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi's Pov:

     I learned a lot about music and I was going to get food. After I got food. I went to the hotel room. I went in and shut the door then I locked it and then took off my shoes. I sat the food down. I grabbed clothes and went to take a shower and got dressed. I came out the shower and sat on the bed and handed him his food. "Here" I said. He had chicken, noddles and rice. I just had rice. He then thanked me and started eating while playing games while live streaming. I wasn't in the streams view. I was happy about that. I was on my phone while eating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys we hope you enjoyed! Have a nice day/afternoon/evening/and night!😊😊❤❤