Chapter 8

Okay here's a beautiful picture of Levi cause why not. No being mean. Thanks.

 Thanks

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Here. This is a timeskip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eren's Pov:

I was wondering where Levi was. I went to our dorm. I walked in and took off my shoes. I made sure our dorm was shut and locked. I walked into the living room and saw Levi in a shirt and boxers. He looks like he's hard. I ignored it and went to the kitchen. I grabbed some food, and went to my room. I heard shuffling and heard water running. He is probably taking a shower. I ate then took a shower and did my homework. Once I was done with that I went to my bed and got some sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi's Pov:

Those damn jerks. How did they get my number? Wait my cousin. Damn her. They sent me stuff to make me horny. And they got what they wanted i'm now horny. Damn them. I took off my pants and layed on the couch. I don't know where Eren is. I heard the door open and close then lock. Eren came in the living. He walked away and went to the kitchen and then to his room. I got up and went to my room, shut it and locked it and started the shower water. Trying to jerk off. After that I finished my shower and got dressed. My job let me go. They found out that how many jobs I have and plus school so they let me go and told me to take care of myself. I fell asleep in my bed breathing in a scent that wasn't mine.

I woke up. Dammit, why do I always wake up at 12:00 am?! Ugh what should I do now? Maybe I can see if Eren is still awake. I walked to Eren's room and knocked on his door. I heard footsteps coming towards the door and the door opened. And I almost passed out from what I saw, Eren was SHIRTLESS with only boxers on. "Hello? Levi? Are you ok?" Eren asked, oh my god Eren's voice was so deep like oh my god. "Levi!" Eren raised his voice a little, I snapped out of my thoughts. "O-Oh um I just wanted to ask if I could....maybe...." I was taking my time, I was nervous that he would say no. "Levi. What do you need?" Eren asked, I was kinda getting a little scared and a little turned on by his voice. "I was wondering if you could stay up with me until I fall asleep, you don't have to if you don't want" I said, he raised his eyebrow and took me into his room and sat me down onto his bed. I was kinda confused "Stay here." he said, he was gone for a few minutes and came back with cards.

"Hey so maybe we can play cards until you fall asleep" he said, he had a soft smile on his face. I just want to kiss him- wait what am I saying. "Sure" I said. We played cards for a while until I got tired. "Hey i'll be right back i'm finna go get us some water." he said, he left and I layed down for a bit and my eyes slowly started to close and the next thing I know i'm asleep in Eren's bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eren's Pov:

I went to get some water for us and walked back into my room to find Levi asleep. I tiptoed into the room and put the water on my bedside table. I gently moved Levi closer to my pillow and sofly placed his head on the pillow. I layed down next to Levi and put the covers over us. I turned off my bedside lamp off and I started to fall asleep slowly. As I was falling asleep I felt an arm go over my body, I turned around and pulled Levi close to me. I started to fall asleep slowly.

Why do I feel like this towards him? I barely know him. Maybe I should get to know him more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys we hope you enjoyed! Have a nice day/afternoon/evening/and night!

You Looked Into My Eyesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें