Chapter 26

Hii lovely's! Hope you enjoy our story so far! Well bye and enjoy this chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi's Pov:

Today, i'm going to meet Eren's parents today. Eren is distress, which I don't know why? "Hey Eren are you ready?" I asked as I was tying my shoe.
"Um yeah i'm just combing out my hair" Eren said from the bathroom. "Do you need help? Or do you want me to wait in the car?" I asked waiting on him. "No i'm coming out right now." He said coming out of the bathroom. "You ready to go now?" I asked. "Yeah come on" He said as he opened the door for me. We walked to the car. Eren opened the car door for me. Eren got in the car, started it. Then we drove to the restraurant where we were gonna meet Eren's parents. We got to the restaurant and we were in the car and Eren was sweating. "Are you okay? You're sweating a lot and you look nervous." I said.

"Yeah i'm okay, i'm just...nervous." He said. "Eren..it's okay if they don't like me." I said. "Well it is kinda...my parents and my siblings well also be there. They always had high expectations. I am scared to be a disappointed to them Levi. This is very serious okay serious to me alright." He said still nervous. I look at him and holds his hand. He holds my hand back. We get there and he park.the car gets out and opens my door. He holds my hand in the whole way there. He smiles and kiss me. I love him a lot. We go in and we see eren parents. There was a different table with adults and kids. The adult kinda looks at his mom but its not. Must be aunt and cousins. We sit down. Eren and I order.

"So this is the boy Eren?" Eren's father said. "Yes sir." Eren said uncomfortable. I barley see Eren act like this. "Hi dear, Eren talks a lot about you. It's to meet the person that makes our boy so happy. I know your good for him. I know you won't break our sons heart. You can call me Carla or mom."  Carla said. We talk and the father never said anything the rest of the dinner. Apparently his relatives live with him. Eren acts like the oldest brother. He's really good with kids. He is the reason I want them. God he is sexy, lovable, sweet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eren's Pov:

Today, Levi is going to meet my parents today. I'm is distress, it's because i'm stressed with this and scared."Hey Eren are you ready?" Levi asks me."Um yeah i'm just combing out my hair" I said from the bathroom. "Do you need help? Or do you want me to wait in the car?" He asked waiting on me. "No i'm coming out right now." I said coming out of the bathroom. "You ready to go now?" He asked. "Yeah come on" I said as I opened the door for Levi. We walked to the car. I opened the car door for Levi. I got in the car, and started it. Then we drove to the restraurant where we were gonna meet my parents. We got to the restaurant and we were in the car and I was sweating. "Are you okay? You're sweating a lot and you look nervous." He said.

"Yeah i'm okay, i'm just...nervous." I said. "Eren..it's okay if they don't like me." He said. "Well it is kinda...my parents and my siblings well also be there. They always had high expectations. I am scared to be a disappointed to them Levi. This is very serious to me alright." I said still nervous. He looks at me and holds my hand. I holds his hand back. We get there and I park the car I get out and open Levi's door. I holds his hand the whole way there. I smile and kiss him. We went inside and we see my parents. There was a different table with adults and kids.

"So this is the boy Eren?" My father said. "Yes sir." I said uncomfortable. "Hi dear, Eren talks a lot about you. I'm glad to meet the person that makes our boy so happy. I know your good for him. I know you won't break our sons heart. You can call me Carla or mom." My mother said. We talked. My father never said anything the rest of the dinner. While I was sitting with the kids watching, talking, and help some of them eat. I heard my mom ask Levi, if he could get pregnant. My eyes widened and Levi said he can't get pregnant. Levi looked at me and smiled. I felt my heart raise, my mom looks at me and smiked while raising her eyebrows. " So Levi do you want kids?" My mother asked. "Yes I do actually" Levi said while smiling at me. I hope Levi and I can have kids some day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hii! Hope you guys enjoyed! Hope you have nice day/afternoon/evening/night!