Chapter 5

Time skip to them hanging out together!❤❤😊😊

Levi's Pov:

  We hung out or force to. I just want to be at work or be at home. Eren is here. We are at a restaurant then we're going to me and Eren's dorm because he volunteered to have a sleep over. Eren said two to a bed and the couch is also a bed. I guess i'll be kicked out of my room or Eren's getting kicked out of his. We got seated then we ordered drinks and food. Everyone is talking and I feel left out. I am only doing this because mom told me to socialize. When we finished eating they ordered dessert and payed. We went to the dorm and I opened the door and took my shoes off. I then went to my room and took a shower then I got dressed and got on my bed then I grabbed my phone. There being loud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eren's Pov:

  We at my dorm or me and Levi's dorm. We're playing truth or dare. Levi is in his room. When everyone but me passed out. Jean and Armin went to my room. Miksa is on the couch with Hange and the others on the floor. I went to Levi's room. I knocked and he told me to come in. I went into his room. "Everyone's asleep and people took my bed. Can we share a bed?" I ask. "Sure but you need to shower, you smell like ass." He said, I chuckled then I went and took a shower in his room. I have my clothes. I put them on and went to his bed and layed down on his bed. "Don't touch me and stay on your side." He said and I layed down and slept on my side. He must have fell asleep too because I felt him was spooning me I turned around and spoon back. I don't think he knew he was spooning me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys we hope you enjoyed! Have a nice day/afternoon/evening/and night!