Chapter 14

Dear readers,

Timeskip because can't wait for the talent show sorry guys!😊not😜😏. Also I might use songs from YouTube or just write my own song for it because I have an idea but not a good one.

Love,

Akisunshinemoonlight & LostxLevi

P.S enjoy. Hope you enjoy! Have a nice day/afternoon/evening/and night!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi's Pov:

    I'm so nervous. Eren goes on stage before me. We're the last ones to perform. Everyone is so good. I breathed in and out. I'm playing the piano. I think the piano sounds great with this song. If I do this i'll get another A for the class I'm in. I'm scared it might be bad. Eren goes on stage and goes to the mic. He has a guitar. "Hi so I'm dedicating this song to someone special. I'm not a good singer so go easy on me guys." Eren said. He started to play the guitar. (Guys this is my song. I also never did finish this song so sorry it's short in the chapter. If this song was already written then sorry for claiming it 😭😭 didn't mean to. I did add things to make it fit with the story line so yeah. It's called love but thinking about changing so comment a new name for it please thank you so much. If not this is my song and all rights go to me for it don't claim it. Thank you. - Akisunshinemoonlight)

Start Song:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"

Where have you been my whole life, seeing you for the first time.

I didn't know what this feeling is, what's this feeling is?

Some say it love, some say it just a feeling.
You shine in the night sky. Your like my  flashlight in the dark.
My heart beats so much.

This feeling getting stronger when I am with you.
Oh, baby you have no idea what you do to me.
I want you to be mine so bad. You make me go crazy.
I want to dance with you, sing with you.
You look so amazing when you don't think your not.
Baby, if looks could kill I would have already be dead.

Your my everything, you rock my world.
Look into my eyes and say you want me, I want you bad.
I didn't know what love is until you came along.
What is love? What is this feeling, oh baby you make me crazy.
Oh, love I can't stand to be away from you,
I barely know you but I feel like already know you.

Baby, love can make you do crazy things, love made me fall for you.
I am in love with you baby, I love you baby, I do anything for ya.
Look me in my eyes and say I love you too. I want you to know I love you.
Your my everything baby, I been so lonely love. I been lonely without you.
I believe your the one for me.
Oh, love you got me down on my knees praying.
Your my other half to my whole. I want you to know your mine,  I love you."

End Song:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eren sings and everyone goes wild. His voice is amazing I wonder who's the song meant for. He smiles and gets off the stage and looks at me. "You're gonna do great." He said. I nodded. "Your song is awesome." I said and he nods and drinks water. "Next is Levi Ackerman." A man said. I got up and I am super nervous. I breathe in and out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eren's Pov:

Levi goes up. And I can tell that he's very nervous. There's a piano there. I can't wait to hear what he sings. (This song is called love, what is it? Look in my eyes and tell me, you love me. Also changing it to be short and kinda change it to match the story. Sorry if someone written or sing this. I am seriously trying not to claim anything. Its just hard to write a song that's not claimed. If not then alrights to me and you don't claim it. Thank you.-@Akisunshinsmoonlight)

He sat on the chair in front of the piano. He played a nice melody. It's relaxing. Very relaxing. "This dedication to someone special." Levi said.

Start Song:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tell me you love me, I need to hear you.
Tell me please, I need to know you you love me.
All this flirting, what's the Point of it all if were not together.
What is love? Why do we love? What the point of it?
Why can't you see I love you baby, look me in the eyes and say you love me.
Why should I give my love too? Oh, baby you make me love you for no reason.

All this pain in loving you, all of my love and attention go to you and nobody else in the Room.
Why does it hurt to see you with someone else.
Oh, baby you make me week, you drive me insane.
Can you see I love you? Can you hear me?
I want to know if you love, look me in the eyes and tell me oh, baby I want to cry.
When I am with you I feel like I am somewhere else with you.

I love you and your flaws, I love you, I love, oh, baby the things I want you to do to me.
I would sing for you and play instruments and dance.
I love you, I want to see the stars and dance under the moonlight with you.
I would do anything for you to smile, oh baby why do we call this love?
Tell me,tell me, oh baby tell me you love me. I would do anything for you.
I will wait for you baby, I want to hold you and cuddle you.
I hope your happy my prince, I love you dearly. "

End Song:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi sang his song and everyone went quiet crazy. I was crying. Wonder who this song is dedicated to. I cheer for him. It amazing.  We all called on the stage. I go up and the judge talked. "Eren and Levi are the winner of the talent show this year." The male man said. I was happy. We go back to the dorm and celebrate. "your song is awesome Levi." I said and he smiles. We eat and shower in separate showers get dressed and go to bed in separate beds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hii! We hope you guys enjoyed! Have a nice day/afternoon/evening/and night!