Chapter 9

Here's another picture cause we want to.

No hate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi's Pov:

  I woke up. I wasn't in my bed nor my room. I got up and went to the kitchen and saw Eren still nothing in boxers. I stared at him. "Take a pic it'll last longer." He said in his deep voice. Geez it's hot- wait what? Why would I take a pic of him? He is hot. Ugh....why do I feel like this? I got a glass of water and drunk it. I made us food. Most of the is for him. I grabbed an apple and ate it while he ate the breakfast I made. I am still tired. We're going to have a trip somewhere. I don't know why. I am so tired. I finished my apple. I made some tea and drunk it. Apparently the entire college is going on this trip because they need to do something here for a week. It's basically a learning trip. Everyone's going somewhere different and we going to have partners. They didn't want to bother our studies but they have to add more room's to the college or something. I packed my clothes after I finished eating. I showered and changed. I went to the living room to see Eren. I sat next to him. He was watching Tv. I watched with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eren's Pov:

  I woke up pretty early and was drinking water. Levi came in staring at me. "Take a picture it'll last longer" I said. He made me food and when it was done I ate it and he ate an apple. He left to go to his room. I cleaned the dishes then went to my room and cleaned it and took shower then I packed my clothes for the trip then went to the living and turn on the TV. Levi later came in and sat down. I put my arm around him. He leaned on me. Why do I feel like this?  We watched Tv for a while. We were cuddling? Is this what were doing now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys we hope you enjoyed! Have a nice day/afternoon/evening/and night!😊😊❤