Chapter 3

Eren's Pov:

  I'm so tried. I'm glad it's the weekend but not really cause I have to go to parents house this weekend. I have to break up with that bitch today. I'm also getting another tattoo soon. I went back to my dorm. I entered and took off my shoes and I shut and locked the door. I went to the kitchen and made myself breakfast. I finished making my breakfast and went to my room and ate it after I cleaned the kitchen. I packed few clothes.

   I was going to my parents house. I was lucky it wasn't bad. I had to stop because of traffic and someone rear ended my car. What a fucking dumbass. I got out of my car. Great my rear was broken, I mean what did I expect someone just rear ended my car. I can't drive that until I get it fixed. I need someone to drive me home or to the dorm. All my friends are busy. I broke up with Kamiko. I do have my roommate's number but he's probably busy. I don't want to be a bother. I checked my gas and it says empty.

Just great, just my luck. I need someone to pick me up. It's cold out here. I grabbed my bag and my school bag. I called someone to get my car. Police came and directed people away from my car and this other person's car. My car and theit car got towed. I was standing in the grass. I got out my phone and called Levi. "Levi come pick me up please." I said when he answered. "Eren what's wrong? Where are you? You said you were going to your parents house." He said."Well something happened. And my car got towed and I need someone to take me there or back to the dorm." I said very worried that he would say no. "I'll come pick you up okay." Levi said.

  Levi picked me up and took me to my parents house. "Levi... Can you stay tonight? It's cold and it's going to get dark soon it's not safe." I said. "I'm going back to the dorm now get your stuff and go inside. Oh and, lose my number will yeah." Levi said rudely. I got out and grabbed my stuff and he left. I don't even know why I bothered to care. I went inside and my dad didn't notice me and I went to my room and put my stuff in there and took a shower and got dressed and got food and back to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi's Pov:

  I've been up all night and morning. I know Eren is awake. I haven't ate anything in a while. Eren left for a while. I got a call. Unknown number. I guess i'll answer it. "Levi can you pick me up?" Eren asked. Where is he? What's wrong? "Eren what's wrong? Where are you? You said you were going to your parents house." I said.."Well something happened. And my car got towed and I need someone to take me there or back to the dorm." He said very worried. "I'll come pick you up okay." I said, I picked him up and took him to his parents house. "Levi... Can you stay tonight? It's cold and it's going to get dark soon it's not safe." He said. "I'm going back to the dorm now get your stuff and go inside. Oh and, lose my number will yeah." I said rudely. He got out and grabbed his stuff and he went inside. I went back to the dorm and I had a week off of work. I opened the door. I took off my shoes at the door. And I shut and locked the door and went to take a shower, got changed and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys we hope you enjoyed! Have a nice day/afternoon/evening/and night!😊😊❤❤