Chapter 25

Levi's Pov:

    My mother came and visit. She's been staying in one of our guests room. She's happy for us. She asked us a lot of things of about the wedding. Me and Eren are waiting to plan when we have time. We've busy with school work. We're having the wedding after college. On my birthday. We don't know about the other wedding stuff we have to plan. We're going to plan the wedding soon. Our gradation is coming up soon so we get to do wedding plans. Me and Eren are going to adopt kids. My mother is happy about that. My mom loves and trust Eren. I'm happy to have Eren. He makes me so happy. My mom visit was nice. Eren stressed a bunch. While she was here it was quite funny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eren's Pov:

  Levi's mother came and visted. I'm so stressed out. I made sure the house was clean. I also made sure we had food here. I made sure the room was okay. I'm just so stressed out. I've been taking care of both of them. I've been happy since I have Levi in my life. We've been so happy together. We agree when our business is up that we were going to adopt kids. Levi wanted them. So if Levi wanted kids, then we're gonna have kids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi lovelys! We hope you enjoyed! Have a good day/afternoon/evening/and night!