Chapter 21

Levi's Pov:

I woke up early. Eren's still asleep. Last night was awesome but sadly I have to move. I got up and damn I can barely walk. I went to my room and packed my things and took a shower. II written a note to Eren. I set in the kitchen. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Dear Eren,

   I'm sorry but i'm moving away. I love you. This is kinda a confession. It sucks. I didn't know I was leaving today. I'm sorry. Last night was amazing. I didn't know what love was. I never seen it or felt it. I'm sorry i'm moving away. I really love you. My song was dedicated to you I was scared that you didn't like me like that. When we kissed I was even more scared that I wrecked our friendship. I tried dating someone else. But I always compared them to you. You've been an awsome roommate, friend, and crush. I hope to see you again Eren. I'll miss you a lot. Call or Facetime, and text me if you want. I understand if you didn't.

Love your roommate/friend:

Levi Ackerman.

I left the dorm. And called an Uber to go to my mom house since my car was at my mom house. And when I arrived, I went inside and helped my mom pack. Our flight is at tonight. I'm really worried about Eren.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eren's Pov:

  I woke up. I looked to my side and Levi's not there. I know he has an off day. I looked around for him. I texted Mikasa. She told me that they're moving. Why didn't he tell me. I went to the kitchen and ate. I found a note and I started crying. I took a shower and got dressed. I went to the door, put my shoes on and opened the door, locked it. I walked around. I need to get a cab. I see one and wave my hand yelling at them. "Where to?" He said. "To the airport I'm in a big hurry." I said. He drives me to the airport.

Of course its raining and has to have traffic. We were halfway to the airport. I got out and ran to the the airport. When I got there, I saw Levi in line to get on the plane. I got on a near by bench. "Levi Ackerman. Listen just listen to me. I love you too. Your my everything, I made that song dedicated to you. I don't want you to leave. Levi, if you leave then i'll be sad. Levi I am saying this now. I love you too." I said. He wasn't even looking at me. I sang a song then. (Mine song no one else. Unless it is yours. Sorry if not all rights to me. I love you baby Is the song title.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Start Of Song:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I love you, oh baby I love you.
I wish I was brave enough to tell you I love you.
I didn't want to wreck it all, oh baby your my only love.
I want to kiss your soft lips, oh baby I need you.
You shine so bright, your the light in my darkness.
Baby your the only thing I need, oh baby I love you need you.

I wish this didn't end so soon,I need your love baby.
Your the only one for me baby, come back to me.
Come back for me, I need you baby.
We have no idea what love is, some say it just a feeling.                                                                 
My feeling for you is so real, oh baby stay here with me.
Look me in the eyes say you love me, let me hear you say it.                                                     

Baby I don't want you to leave, stay with me.
Oh, baby this world is so cruel, you deserve better.
I can treat you better then him, oh, baby can you see me, hear me.
Oh, baby I won't let you go, so stay with me.
Let me love you, baby your my world.
We can count stars, dance under the moonlight.                                                                       

Let me love you baby,come on baby give me a chance to love you.
I want you to stay with me baby, so look me into my eyes.
Why do we love?
I know why I love you I can give 100 reasons why.     
Baby say you love me, oh,baby I love you. You light up me world.
Oh, baby I love you, I wouldn't let you go.                                                                                           

My world is dark but with you there it light up, oh baby stay with me.
Oh, let fun, baby I know you love me.
Please don't leave me baby, you mean so much too me.
Baby I will never let you go, I find you again my love.
I love you, I love, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you.
I am not letting you go, oh I am never going to let go baby.

Your stuck in my head 24/7, everything reminds me of you.          
I want go place with you, sing and dance with you.
I love you, baby, be mine.
Oh, baby love me and stay with me.
I need you baby, so let me love you.
I want you stay here with me, oh baby please stay with me.

I never knew what love was until you came along, Baby please,
look me in my eyes and say you love me, I say I love you too.
Come and be mine baby, I love you so much.
I want and need you, please stay baby I love you too much to let you go."

End Of Song 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eren's Pov:

He looked at me and ran to me. He kissed me. He looked me in my eyes. He breaks the kiss. "I love You....I wanted to stay. I love you." He said and I kissed him and broke the kiss. Everyone was cheering and clapping and saying Aw. His mom came up to us. "Take care of my son and You too mikasa, take care of your cousin...bye Levi." She said. "Bye mom" Levi said as he hugged his mother. Levi's mom then went on the plain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi's Pov:

  I was at the airport and was about to get on the plane. I heared Eren's voice. He was giving a speech. Now he was singing. God his voice was beautiful. This song makes me happy. When he was done I ran to him and kissed him. He was wet. He ran in the rain for me?! He really does love me. I'm so happy. I didn't have a lot of stuff. I just had a suitcase with clothes and two bags with school stuff and my dorm decorations. I'm carrying my bags. "I took a cab here." He said. Ah, but then why is he wet? "Then traffic got bad and the airport was halfway from where the cab was. So I ran the rest of the way." He said and He smiled. We took a cab back to the dorm.

We went back to the dorm and we took our shoes off. I made sure the door was locked. Eren left to take a shower. I went to his room and sat on his bed. He came out with a towel wrapped around his waist and I blushed, I mean who wouldn't blush. He got dressed. He got in bed. I cuddled him. "So are we dating? Like boyfriends?" I asked him. "Yes if you want us to be." He said. "Okay then we're boyfriends." I said. "yeah...let's sleep." He said and we went to sleep cuddling. He is so warm. My human heater. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hii! Hope you guys enjoyed! Have a good day/afternoon/evening/and night!