Chapter 10

Time skip to the trip. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi's Pov:

  Our partners are our roommates. Mikasa's roommate is Hanji. Her friend Erwin and his roommate was Mike. We're being put in hotels. Jean and Armin, Eren's friends and His other friends Connie and Sasha will be there also. We'll be learning things about music. Well just me I guess. We'll be learning what our jobs will be. I honestly can't wait. Why am I excited to learn? Well I want to sing I guess but I honestly just want to do it because I enjoy it even though i'm camera shy. Today we're going to the hotels because we have to. We're at the hotel room we are assigned in for a week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eren's Pov:

   Some of my friends will be at the hotel with us. I was in the room with Levi. Guess what they did. There is one bed. It's not like we cuddle each other in bed before but...you know what.....never mind. I put my suitcase up. And I sat on the bed playing games and streaming on my computer. Levi sat by his desk and did his homework. He's been doing his work for hours. Levi looks tried. I ordered food. I ended the stream. I layed on the bed and watched Tv. "Levi come on lay down and sleep." I said. He comes and lays down and watched Tv until he falls asleep. I fell asleep and cuddled him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys we hope you enjoyed! Have a nice day/afternoon/evening/and night!😊😊❤❤