Chapter 15

Eren's Pov:

    It's been a week since the talent show happened. I've been meaning to ask who he dedicated his song to. My song was dedicated to him....I mean I asked my friends what this feeling is. They said it's love? But we barely even know each other. Of course Mikasa said if I hurt him she'll hurt me. I really love him. I'm scared to tell him that. I went to the dorm and I saw Levi waiting for me.

I went inside all the way and shut the the door and took my shoes off and locked the door. "Hey I thought maybe....we could get to know each other and stuff." He said. I was confused but I think that's fine. "Sure." I said. "Good I wasn't gonna let the food go to waste. Follow me." He said leading me to the living room. We got to know each other and we had some things in common. We ate and he is eating more. Now for his sleep to improve. I know he's barely getting sleep. Great I am the protective friend. Levi went to his room. I went to mine after picking up and cleaning the dishes. I showered and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi's Pov:

    I've been having free time because my teacher said I could. I signed up for clubs and different classes in my freetime since I have nothing to do. I like to keep myself busy. I got food and set up for something for me and Eren. I left half semester. I want to spend time with him as long as I can. My song was dedicated to him. I should ask who he dedicated his song too. When he got here I rushed to the door. He came in and took his shoes off and made sure the door was locked. We talked for hours while eating. I've been eating more. I forgot to ask about the song. We went to our rooms. I showered and went to do my work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys we hope you enjoyed! Have a nice day/afternoon/evening/and night!