Chapter 4

Eren's Pov:

   My mom wants me working this weekend since she said I need a job and her friends said she was hirring. I have to work as a photographer. Which I don't have a problem with since I like taking pictures. I get payed $24 an hour. It's not that bad. I wish me and Levi spend time together. I mean Mikasa said next week we get to hang out her and her friends. I can't wait for that. This weekend is going fast while I been working my ass off. I hate having to take pictures of females wearing lingerie's. Those women kept flirting and touching me and luckly my boss aka my mom's friend stopped them.

    I got off work and went home and took a shower then I change and play video games on my computer. Mostly Fnaf though. I ate and played more games. I then decide to play a game with my dog Takashi. We played tug a war. I'm happy that I have Takashi to keep me company. I went and took a nap for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi's Pov:

  I've been working for a while on cleaning this dorm. Next week is when I hang out with Mikasa and her friends. All her friends. I haven't gotten a call from Eren but then again I told him to lose my number. I've been keeping myself busy. Why do I care for a popular kid like him? I called my mom to check on the cats and I made me lunch while we talked. She said the cats are okay. I am happy about that. I hate that we live here now. I am forced to be here at this college all because of my dad. I hate him so damn much.

   About an hour later I was watching Tv because I have nothing to do. I got attached to this show I am watching. My mom know I am gay and single. She wants me to date and she asked if I had feelings for anyone or my roommate. I said no but honestly she doesn't take no as a answer. I work my ass off to be who I want to be. I don't need love. Love get you hurt like my mom. I swear if I see that bastard i'll make sure he gets hurt or something. He hurt my mom and me. I started to write a song but it was hard I wanted to write a love song. I don't know what love is or anything. My mom did explain it to me but her and dad didn't show they love each other. I started working on a song and turns to a broken heart song.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys we hope you enjoyed! Have a nice day/afternoon/evening/and night!