Chapter 16

Eren's Pov:

     I've been having a lot of fun with Levi. He's actually not that scary. He's smart, adorable and a hella amazing singer. He's fun to be around. He makes me happy. I'm happy he's my roommate. His smile and laugh are music to my ears because he's always serious. I'm happy he's eating and getting more sleep. His eyes are so pretty. We hangout more and we hang out with our own friends.

I met his mom. She's very nice and very overprotective. She said she like's me and asked me if I was dating her son. She said her son needed to date and have friends. She said I'm a good friend. Levi can't meet my parents until the weekend. I'm so happy. I can give you 100 reasons why I would date him. But that'll take forever. I'm happy that were friends. It hurts that I am saying were just friends. I really love him but we need to build our friendship. We fell asleep on the couch cuddling. And he's always cold so he would always cuddle close to me which I don't have a problem with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi's Pov:

  Me and Eren have been hanging out a lot. We went to a cat café which we can pet and hold and adopt cats. He took me to a Carnival. We went on the ferries wheel. He bought me things. He even payed for dinner. He said I wasn't aloud to pay for anything. When we went back to the dorm and we went to the couch after showering and got dressed. We were on the couch watching Tv. And we fell asleep while cuddling. Eren was very warm and for some reason i'm always cold and I don't know why. But I think it's a family thing cause me, my mom, and Mikasa skin is always cold. But luckly I have Eren to alway warm me up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys we hope you enjoyed! Have a nice day/afternoon/evening/and night!