Chapter 13

Levi's Pov:

   We are back in the dorm. I was used to sharing a bed with Eren. Spent the entire night writing a song and thinking. We have a talent show coming up. I want to over come my camera shy and plus they might record me or the whole talent show. I'm very nervous and scared. What if they hate me? I really just don't want to be recorded. I write a lot of sad/depressing and rock music or just instrumental.

My teacher wants me to write a love song. A romance song. He said it would be good for me. A nice change and getting out of my comfort zone. Eren is in his room. I am in mine. We've been pretty busy especially since the talent show is coming up. I've been thinking about a love song or something to write but I can't think of anything. A memory came up. Someone telling me to write a song from the heart and that'swhat I did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eren's Pov:

  I'm worried about Levi. We've been in our rooms since we got back. My bed feels empty without him. I don't know why I want him in my bed not cuddling me. I guess I know what to play at the talent show. I'll play for a while and get right back to what I was doing. Hmm...we should eat. I'll order us pizza. I ordered us pizza. I then stream for a while until the pizza got here and gave the food to Levi. I went and took a shower then got dressed and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys we hope you enjoyed! Have a nice day/afternoon/evening/and night!