Chapter 17

Levi's Pov:

  I woke up and I'm warm. I love being warm. Eren also woke up and he smiles. His lips. I look at his lips and I kiss them. He kissed me back. His lips are dry. He swipe his tongue against my lip for enter and I gave it to him. He is exploring my mouth. I'm playing with his hair. His hand on my waist. I am fully waking up and me realizing what were doing. I stopped kissing him. I got up and ran to my room. I shut and locked my door. No, no, no this can't be happening. MY FIRST KISS. I can't love him. He's my roommate and a good friend. It's going to be awkward now. Ugh. I ruined our friendship. He's going to hate me. I got to avoid him at all cost.....I need to get rid of these feelings for him. I need to date someone and fall for them. I went to shower and then got my school work and music done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eren's Pov:

   I woke up with something on top of me. I opened my eyes and see Levi looking at me. He looked at my lips. He then kissed me. His lips are soft. Like really soft. It's also smooth and plump. He's wearing Chapstick. It's citrus flavor. I swipe my tongue against his lips for entrance. He gave it to me. I explored his mouth. His hand are in my hair. I have my hands on his hips. He pulls away and goes to his room. I'm confused. Did I read wrong? Did he pretend I'm someone else? does he not like me? Did do something wrong? I been wanting to kiss him for a while and he kiss me and runs away. I go to my room and showered then streamed. After stream I went to bed. And thought of Levi and how hurt I am.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys hope you enjoyed our story! Have a nice day/afternoon/evening/ and night!!