Chapter 42: He Escaped

Tom's POV
I woke up after a damn long nap, moving my hand to the dresser, moving it around to look for my phone, "hey, mother fucker, you awake, we got a massage from Jason" I groaned, sitting up rubbing my whole face, picking up a shirt Brook wore that was on the ground, it smells like her.

I walked outside, Draco looking as messy as me, but I like my hair when it's messy, well, Brook likes it when it's messy so I like it when it's messy, "I wanna go back to sleep" Draco groaned as we started walking to our office, yawning, "change it, Mattheo, it's boring!" We passed Brook's studio, deciding we should check up on her.

We slowly walked over to the door, quietly opening it. She was fighting with Mattheo over the remote, wanting to change whatever they were watching, "darling" she looked up at us, smiling softly, snatching the remote from Mattheo, walking over to us, "how did y'all sleep" Draco grabbed her waist, pulling her towards him, making her yelp in surprise as he buried his head in her neck before she started playing with his hair.

She looked at me as Draco seemed to get comfortable, "I guess good than, huh?" I chuckled, bending down to kiss the top of her head, "what did you guys do" Draco finally pulled his head out of her neck, looking down at her with a smile moving her hair out of her face, "I draw and painted, while Mattheo watched tv, and we got caught up in different conversations", Draco pulled her back closer to him, running his fingers through her hair.

"Come on, we'll come back later, let's see what Jason wants" she looked up at me with widened eyes, fuck I love those eyes, "Jason?, uhh, can I come with you guys, I wanna know how is Alex doing" me and Draco looked at each other, kinda doubting it, "please, I just want to know if Alex is okay".

"We'll tell you later, okay baby, we promise" not leaving her time to protest, we walked away, I heard her huffing, walking back inside her studio, I know it's a bit harsh, and that she is very worried about Alex, but this could be a lot more than just a massage, judging from Jason's last massages.

We walked to our office, Draco opening his computer, plugging in the usb, starting the video, and the both of us weren't ready for whatever we were about to see, "shit, shit, shit" I stood up in a rush, Draco after me, running downstairs.

"This stupid shit!" Draco cursed as he tried opening the heavy metal door to the basement. Running to his cell, unlocking it, "fuck!" I kicked the door, looking at the now, empty cell, "I want to house on lockdown, now!, nobody fucking leaves the house until we find him".

"How the fuck did it happen, there was eyes on him 24/7, how the fuck did we let it happen" I ran my hand through my hair, cursing under my breath, "I want more guarding around Brook" Draco muttered to Theo, who nodded immediately, knowing not to fuck with us at the moment.

Me and Draco called a meeting at the training room for all the guards, "you stupid fucks!" Draco shouted, running his hands through his hair again, his hair already messy, "how the fuck did you let it happen, how?!" Nobody dared to look at us, too scared, because the both of us would shot them between the eyes if they even dared to say a word.

"Umm, boss?" One brave person, raised his hand, getting our attention, "I think there's a rat, also this morning some of the new weapons, from the new shipment that came, disappeared, I was about to tell you, but just as I was about to tell you the whole mess happened" I looked at Draco, who was already looking at me, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "thank you for telling us....".

"Grayson" I nodded, dismissing everyone. "Do you really think there's a rat" I asked Draco as we starting walking upstairs, to Brook's studio, "it's not an option I would deny, it's possible in any way, and not the first time it will happen".

"Who do you think it is" we stood in front Brook's studio door, "I don't know, I hope it's not one of our loyal ones" I sighed, nodding my head, agreeing with him. I knocked on the door, hurried footsteps coming towards the door, Brook innocently opening it, an ice cream cup in her hands, a spoon of vanilla ice cream inside her mouth, making me smile, god she's beautiful, "hi" she mumbled, he mouth full with ice cream, "hi darling".