Chapter 4: The Fallen Army and an Ambush! (EDIT!)

-No One's P.O.V-

At the Bridge of Ulug, we hear the evacuated citizens getting through the Bridge of Ulug and hoped that Celestine's barrier will protect them.

However, they were not aware that Celestine was with Rem and they were attacked by one of the Fallen known as Gregore who is disguised as the dagger that Galluk killed himself with.

Gregore: It was easy to penetrate your barrier, thanks to that stupid Human. I guess even you can't detect a camouflaged Fallen.

Celestine: No way...I can't believe Galluk would lead a Fallen here.

Celestine's Assistant 1: You tried Galluk into this!

Celestine's Assistant 2: Rem! Please take care of Lady Celes!

Rem nodded at the second assistant of Celestine.

Gregore: I'm not letting you escape!

Both Celestine's Assistants prepared to fire their spells at Gregore but they were easily dealt with as Rem and Celestine quickly escapes the Peace of Mind Inn from Gregore.

Rem: Everyone, run! There's a Fallen!

Rem yells as they all hear the walls of the Inn was destroyed. Both Rem and Celestine turned around to see Gregore holding both of Celestine's Assistants crushed heads as Gregore makes a big grin.

Rem and Celestine kept running into every corner of the city, hoping to lose the chase.

Celestine: Rem, that hurts!

Rem: Just hang in there!

Rem then turns to the right corner, but they found themselves at a Dead End. They hear large footsteps from behind as they turned around to see Gregore behind.

Gregore: Your game of tag is over, shrimp!

Rem: *Pulls out summoning crystal* Come forth, Asulau!

Gregore: Oh, a Summon, huh?

A large white bull with three horns appeared from the blue tornado after Rem threw the crystal to the ground.

Asulau charges toward Gregore with full force, but Gregore was strong enough to hold Asulau back.

Gregore then pulled his right arm and punched under the Asulau's chin. The creature that Rem summoned disappeared from that one punch.

Rem: In just one blow?!

Gregore: Guess you can die first, then.

Rem grits her teeth until they hear a familiar voice.

???: Rem~!

They all looked up to see a familiar figure wearing golden armor coming dropping from the sky and landing on the ground like a hero.