Chapter 21: Varakness!

-No One's P.O.V-

At the Zircon Tower City, Laminitus and her soldiers were trying their hardest to fend off against the Fallen that was sent by Varakness. However, most of the soldiers had been killed during the invasion which makes the situation more worse.

Soldier 1: Reporting! Ship #13 has fallen in the enemy assault!

Soldier 2: Ship #22 can no longer sail!

Upon hearing their reports, Laminitus started to feel a bit concerned of how will she be able to win this fight.

Laminitus: (When did the Fallen get this strong?)

Varakness: Fanis!

Laminitus turns to her right and sees the giant tortoise coming towards her ship and sees Varakness and his wives.

Varakaness: Oh, my dear Fanis! Fanis Laminitus! I've come to take you away, as I promised. Have you picked out your wedding outfit?

Laminitus: Screw you! You brought your women to the battlefield?!

Varakness: These are my beloved wives and fellow commanders of the Demon Lord's Army. Once you've joined my harem, Fanis, they'll be your sister brides.

Varakness says and shows his wives the rings that they wore around their ring fingers.

Laminitus: You're all fools! You think I'd marry a Fallen? Don't make me laugh!

Varakness: I've already prepared your wedding ring, too. I want you to wear it as soon as possible. Then we'll love each other along with these women.

Laminitus: You idiot. I've prepared something I want to give you, too.

Varakness stood up excitedly upon hearing Laminitus's response.

Varakness: Oh, Fanis, I'm so excited to hear that! *Steps forward*

Laminitus: I'll give you an end befitting your arrogance! *Aims her rifle at Varakness* Lightning Shot!

Laminitus fired one of her skills and shot through Varakness who stood there and did nothing but take the shot. However, Laminitus's bullet pierced through Varakness, leaving a large hole in his chest, and killing him instantly.

Laminitus: Heh...

Soldier 1: Oh, Lady Laminitus got him!

Soldier 2: We did it!

Soldier 3: She got the enemy commander!

Soldier 4: That's our king!

Soldiers: King! King! King!

Laminitus: Inform all our forces that the enemy's commander is dead! Then attack on-

Laminitus stops herself as she notices that one of Varakness's wives, which is a yellow-haired Siren, crawled over to his lifeless body.