Chapter 14: A Start of a New Adventure!

-No One's P.O.V-

After the events of Season 1, everyone is having a time of peace in Faltra.

However, there are new adventures are waiting for (Y/N) and the company to take part!

Right now, somewhere in the forest, we hear the sounds of a flute playing and we begin to see (Y/N) sitting on the ground, playing the flute by myself.

It was a peaceful atmosphere around for the young man, but he stops playing because sensed a familiarity of someone's magical energy.

We see a familiar female figure with pointy ears and Grey hair that is tied to a ponytail coming out from behind (Y/N) to ambush him.

Which is none other than Leafa or her real name known as Suguha Kirigaya, she is attacking (Y/N) from behind using her sword known as Muramasa to catch him off guard.

In a blink of an eye, (Y/N) quickly pulled out his electro sword from his chest and turns around to block Leafa's sword until a powerful force of wind unleash around the two.

(Y/N): Nice try!

Leafa: Heh!

Leafa then flies back and a couple throws dark energy blasts known as the Gate of Darkness.

The dark energy blasts directly hit (Y/N) as explosions and smoke begin to appear around the area.

Leafa smiles, but felt a hard kick on her back, sending her back to the ground.

(Y/N): Keep it up, Sugu!

The young man tells her until he sees the smoke immediately gets blown away by Leafa's flight powers as she charges towards (Y/N) with a headbutt which sends the young (Y/N) flying back, but recovers in mid-flight.

Leafa and (Y/N) clashed with each other's swords, but they were sent back due to the collision before exchanging blows with one another at a face pace.

(Y/N) strike down Leafa for a heavy blow, but Leafa sees it and dodges it out of the way by leaning to the left and goes to use her left knee to hit (Y/N).

(Y/N) sees it and blocks it using his left leg in time before it could his face. His electric sword immediately disappears as he grabs Leafa's left leg and starts spinning her around a few times and sending her flying.

(Y/N) chases after her by throwing a right punch to her face, but Leafa vanishes from his sight. (Y/N) smiles as he continues chasing after Leafa around by vanishing at high speeds that no normal human eye can follow their movements.

The two teenagers keep moving around and also exchanging blows with their swords. (Y/N) follows up with a roundhouse kick and Leafa dodges it by slightly leaning her body back before punching (Y/N) in the face using her left fist, hard enough to send him flying back.

Leafa chases him, but she didn't see him and felt her right hand was grabbed by (Y/N) who slams her down to the ground, creating a small crate on the ground.

(Y/N): That all you got?

Leafa grits her teeth as she quickly recovers from the ground and does a sweep kick to make (Y/N) fall off the ground.

(Y/N) notices this as he jumps up in the air, but felt a kick under the chin by Leafa herself.

Once (Y/N) was sent flying back, he quickly recovers in mid-air as he begins to charge a red ball from his left palm. Leafa notices this as she begins to charge up a pink energy beam from her palms.