Chapter 15: An Explanation!

-No One's P.O.V-

Right now, (Y/N) and the company were at the Inn and see that Lumachina has finally awaken

Diablo, Shera, and Rem went to the other room to chat with Edelgard and Krebskulm.

Inside the current room where Lumachina was staying, Leafa was watching you heal Lumachina and she was now fully recovered to her normal state.

(Y/N): There, are you feeling better?

Lumachina: Yes, thank you very much. It's like the pain was already gone.

(Y/N): Don't mention it.

Lumachina: So, um...Mister (Y/N) and Miss Leafa, what is the relationship you two have with God?

Mister (Y/N) and Miss Leafa, what is the relationship you two have with God?

You and Leafa glanced at each other until Leafa spoke up.

Leafa: You mean Diablo? He's actually our Senior.

Lumachina: Senior?

(Y/N): Yeah. We're actually his juniors...or should I say, apprentices to be exact.

Lumachina: So...does that mean that you two are close friends with God?

Leafa: Yeah, he treats us very well. He can be a little scary at times, but he can be a bit of a kind-hearted man.

Lumachina: I see. Um...

(Y/N): Hm?

Lumachina: About that Elf and the Pantherinan women, are they also good friends with God, too?

Leafa: Yeah, just a simple-minded friendship.

Lumachina: I see. Say, since you two are close friends with God, I happen to notice those collars around their necks. Are they slaves to him?

You and Leafa glanced at each other as the two of you try to think of an answer

(Y/N): It's a long story...

Leafa: Yeah...if we tell you everything, you won't be able to understand much of it, though...

Lumachina: Is that so? That's okay with me. Um...

(Y/N) & Leafa: Hm?

Lumachina: It's a little shameful for me to say this...God saw my bare skin...

(Y/N) & Leafa: (We definitely see her half-naked body since morning...)

You and Leafa thought to yourselves with deadpanned expressions.

Lumachina: Only...Only the man who would be my husband may see my bare skin. So if this Diablo is not God, then we must be Wed!

(Y/N): You're literally speed-running the relationship...

Lumachina: Huh?

(Y/N): Nothing.

Suddenly, everyone hears the door open to the right as they all turned to see Diablo, Rem, and Shera entering the room.