Chapter 24: The Escape and a Plan!

-No One's P.O.V-

Later, (Y/N) and the group were now at the jail cell on top of the sanctuary.

Vishos: Rest assured. We will not place the great Head Priest in a confession chamber like we will these people here.

Vishos tells the group until the door starts closing in front of you all.

Vishos: So please relax and wait in a different, more comfortable room...until its time for your execution.

Lumachina: Vishos...May God have mercy on you.

Vishos: Heh, take them away!

Paladins: Understood!

Vishos: (Head Priest, I will never beg God's forgiveness. Soon, even God will be under my control.)

Vishos thought to himself evilly as he and the others walked away until their footsteps can no longer be heard.

Leafa: What's the plan now?

Rem: Simple, we gotta break outta here.

Seki: That's what I was thinking.

Rose: Master, Seki and I can destroy that door at any time if you order it.

Diablo: Lumachina doesn't want us to do something like that. We can be to break it out whenever we want it, but right now, we're going to have to wait.

(Y/N): We have to wait? Seriously?

Diablo: *Nods* Yes...for now. We can wait for Horn to arrive. She wouldn't miss out on the fun if we do it early.

Everyone looked at Diablo in silence for a few seconds before they dropped the idea of breaking out.

Seki: We might as well wait then.

...

-Time Skip brought to by a Chibi Horn making his way to rescue the group while flirting his way up with help of a Holy Grail girl named Babalon-

...

Shera: I'm hungry. (Y/N), do you have anything to eat?

(Y/N): They took my pebbles, so I can't make one.

Shera: Aww...

Rem: Please bear with it, you gluttonous elf.

???: Mister! Everyone!

Everyone turned to the familiar voice and see Horn behind the door.