Chapter 20: The 12th Floor!

-No One's P.O.V-

Later on, you and Diablo managed to rescue Horn and make a campfire deep inside the cave. However, Diablo lost his most of his equipment and his staff except for his pants.

You were busy eating a delicious food called Chicken-Mushroom Skewer that is made from a pebble by your Food Beam skill.

Diablo (Takuma): Damn...

(Y/N): Hm?

Diablo (Takuma): Fire is running a little low. Is there anything you have to burn, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): The only thing I have is my shorts and my shoes. The rest of my clothes are burnt up.

Diablo (Takuma): *Sigh* That's great...

Diablo then looks over to the unconscious Horn which you took notice of it.

(Y/N): Hey, you're not seriously taking off his clothes without his permission, are you?

Diablo (Takuma): We need to keep ourselves warm so we don't have to get ourselves cold.

(Y/N): I've endured cold, but whatever. Just leave Horn's shorts and the underwear, okay?

Diablo (Takuma): *Nods* Mm.

Diablo then begins taking off Horn's clothes until he spoke up...

Diablo: Huh? There's nothing here.

(Y/N): What do you mean there's nothing?

You asked as you got up from the log and you went up to Diablo and Horn.

That's when a slight blush appears on your face because Horn doesn't have a "manhood" of his until you realized what Horn's gender actually is.

(Y/N): Oh my god...(Horn is a Reverse Trap!?)

Suddenly, Horn started slowly wakes up and sees you and Diablo.

Horn: (Y/N)? Diablo? Why are you both naked?

Horn asked with half-awakened eyes. You immediately looked away while Diablo nervously stayed silent.

Horn then looks down and sees that she was naked. A few moments of silence occurs until they backed away from each other.

Horn: What were you two d-d-doing to me?!

(Y/N): Diablo, you do it!

Diablo: (Why me?!) A-Ahem! You've finally come to? Weakling! This Demon Lord and his apprentice just saved your life!

Horn: Huh?

Diablo: I h-heard you mortal races can die wearing soaked clothing, so I removed it for you! Be grateful!

Horn: *Sighs in relief* I was so surprised.

Diablo (Takuma): (I was, too!)

(Y/N): (That was quite a way to avoid misunderstanding!)

Horn: Thanks for saving me, Mist-

Horn was about to finish her sentence, but she sneezed due to the cold and almost drowned from the coldness of the river.

(Y/N): Horn, it's best if you get close to the fire so you can get warmed up.

Horn: Y-Yeah...

-With Leafa and the others-

Back to Leafa, she was still with Rem, Lumachina, and Shera as they made their way down to each floors.

Shera: I wonder if Diablo and (Y/N)'s alright.