Chapter 6: Releasing the Collars and a Prince of the Elves!

-No One's P.O.V-

The next day comes, Diablo's group was having a nice day in the Inn until...

Rem & Shera: You figured out a way to release our collars?!

Celestine: Don't be hasty. We're not certain yet. I'm only talking about a possibility. A slave caravan came in yesterday and set up a market in the central plaza. The Enslavement Collars and slave collars are fundamentally the same on a magical level, so...

Rem: I see. So we might be able to learn a way to release our collars from someone who's used to handling them.

Alicia: Are you sure about this, though? I think resolving the issue with the Kingdom of Greenwood is our highest priority right now.

(Y/N): I agree with Alicia. Our objective is with the Greenwood kingdom is still our top priority. However, we also did make a promise with Shera and Rem that we would find a solution to remove their collars.

Diablo (Takuma): (That's definitely true, but if we can remove the Enslavement Collars, I'd like to do it as soon as possible.)

Leafa: Senpai, what's our next move?

Diablo: Hmph. The issue with the Elven nation will be quickly resolved once we head there. Time spent stopping by the slave market won't affect that result.

(Y/N): What a good thing to say, Senpai.

Diablo: No need to say such things like that, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Hehe!

Celestine: Shera, I'm sorry this is all the help I can offer you when you're in trouble with your nation.

Shera: Not at all! Thank you very much!

Shera says with a grateful smile on her face which made you smile upon seeing it.

-Mini Time Skip-

A couple of minutes later, Diablo's group arrived at the Slave Market area in the town.

Rem: We might finally be able to get these collars off!

Shera: I bet my neck will feel breezy without it, since I've gotten so used to having it on.

Leafa: Once they are off from you two, you'll feel the freedom once again~!

Leafa says with an enthusiastic tone.

Shera: Yeah, I guess you're right.

Diablo (Takuma): *Gulps* (So this is a slave market...)

Alicia; Is something the matter, Mister Diablo?

Diablo: No, it's nothing. (Me, Suguha, and (Y/N) lived in Japan, so we've only ever seen slave markets in games and manga.)

Diablo then imagines an image of a girl with a busty body getting tied up with chains and yelling out "Master~!"