Chapter 18: Campfire Songs!

-No One's P.O.V-

Diablo: We're heading to the dungeon Horn mentioned on foot! Lumachina, if you desire it, a hidden treasure that makes miracles shall be yours!

Lumachina: Yes. We need to save the people who suffering from the Death Knell Disease as I am, too.

Shera: Let's pop over and cure them in a jiffy!

Horn: You can leave navigating the dungeon to me!

Leafa: Heehee, *fist raised in the air* let's-a-go!!

Leafa said with excitement until you felt the numbers of magical energy senses that is coming straight towards you all.

(Y/N): Everyone, I sense numerous magical sources on the way here!

You tell them as you turned to look to where the source was until all of you see five ships...

...And Laminitus as well.

(Y/N)/Leafa/Diablo: (Laminitus!)

(Y/N) and the group see the Ships started to circle all around you five as all of you waiting for them to do something, including Fanis Laminitus herself.

Laminitus: I received a report of you appearing from the depths of the earth. Now answer me honestly. Are you the Demon Lord that Varakness spoke of?

Diablo: Varakness?

(Y/N): Who?

Leafa: I'm not familiar with that name.

Rem: Don't let her provoke you.

Shera: That's right. If you say you're a Demon Lord...

Diablo felt hesitant on the inside to try and explain himself that he's not a Demon Lord, but...

Diablo: I am Diablo, the Demon Lord from another world! None shall stand in my way!

(Y/N) & Leafa: Oh for God sake...

Diablo: Hahahaha!! I won't run or hide! Come at me if you want to die!

Laminitus: Hmph! Listen to you bark. Then I'll give you the ruin you desire! Return to your slumber once more, Demon Lord!