Final Chapter: A Righteous Faith!

-No One's P.O.V-

Right now, (Y/N) and the group were now encountering a large boss known as Europa.

Lumachina: It's so sinister!

(Y/N): (Isn't that the boss that Senpai, Sugu, and I fought back against during a raid in a limited-time event? How the heck did Europa get here?)

Europa: Khehehe! Fear me, you fools! I've become one with God, I'll bury you all into ashes!

It was a familiar voice that can be heard behind Europa.

Diablo: That voice!

Leafa: Don't tell is that it's...

Lumachina: Vishos?!

All of the believers were also shocked as well upon seeing Vishos who was controlling Europa inside him.

Lumachina: Vishos? Such as repulsive thing couldn't possibly be God.

Vishos: Silence, girl! You'll face this god's judgment, too! Hwahahaha!

Diablo: You call that God?! The God of Destruction, Europa, is just a magical weapon summoned by ritual magic!

Vishos: How do you know that?!

Diablo: Hmph! Because I'm a Demon Lord from another world!

Vishos: You mysterious bastard. No matter who you people are, you cannot beat Europa!

Vishos then prepares to fire his blue energy beam at Diablo.

(Y/N): Diablo, move!

You tell him as Diablo teleports away while you got in front of Vishos's energy beam.

You controlled your Shouki no Kami's arms to block the projectile attack.

Vishos: Out of my way, brat! You can't defeat me with your...whatever that thing you're controlling!

(Y/N): You dare talk back to me, you false god?!

You yelled out to him in anger as you keep blocking Vishos's energy blade attacks from its arms.

Leafa: (Damn, (Y/N)'s holding on his own for this one! Europa's attacks aren't magical, not even (Y/N)'s deactivating ring, nor Diablo's reflect ring could stop it.)

Diablo: Leafa, stick with me! Leave (Y/N) on his own!

Leafa: Got it!

-With Shera and the others-

Horn: This is bad! This is really bad!

Shera: What's going to happen?!

Rem: At this rate...

Babalon: Wow, that's a raid boss, isn't it?

Horn: Huh?

Rose: Collecting data. God of Destruction, Europa. Its might exceeds Level 200.

Shera: What?!

Seki: (Y/N) is blocking every attack from Europa. If he stays on his guard, his defense will break.

Shera: But what about (Y/N)? Would he be able to handle it?

Rose: We can't know for sure, but we still have a bit of hope that (Y/N) will defeat it.

The group had concerned looks on their faces while Rem was thinking about something.

Rem: (That appeared from the lowest floor of the sanctuary. Which means there must be something down there!)