Chapter 17: The Truth of the Disease

-No One's P.O.V-

(Y/N): In this totem, I saw Rem and Lumachina tied up on an X-shaped cross with Batuta and Shiliu in front of them.

This made the girls surprised, but also confused at what you just said.

Shera: Rem and Lumachina tied up?

(Y/N): Yeah, but there's Batutta and his maid were with them. It's like they were planning on something...

Leaf and Shera looked at each other in confusion until Leafa spoke up to you and said...

Leafa: (Y/N), you're not pulling our leg, are you?

(Y/N): No, I know what I saw when I looked inside the totem! It's like...I was looking into the future.

Shera: The future?

Leafa: Let me take a look at it.

You handed Leafa the totem as she begins to examine totem around until she finds the large two-shaped hole behind it.

You waited for her reaction, but Leafa only looked up at you and said...

Leafa: No, I don't see anything.

(Y/N): What?! That's not possible!

You grabbed the totem from Leafa's hands and looked into the two-shaped hole, but nothing happens.

(Y/N): The hell? It only worked for me.

Shera: Ehehe, maybe you just need some shut-eye, (Y/N).

You were shocked at the current situation you were in.

(Y/N): (Was it only one time? I only just foreseen the future once and saw Lumachina and Rem tied up! Did Batutta and his Maid set us up?!)

You thought to yourself in shock as you threw the totem on the bed and quickly left the guest room to check where Rem and Lumachina had a chat with Batutta.

Leafa and Shera looked at each other in concern before following behind you.

Once you got to the room where Batutta and Lumachina talking, you try opening the doorknob, but it wouldn't open.

(Y/N): Shit, it's locked.

Shera: Um...maybe it's best if we-

You interrupted Shera as you summoned out your pink energy blade from your right hand and sliced the door in half before kicking it open, knocking the sliced doors onto the ground.

Upon entering the room, Lumachina wasn't there along with Batutta, the Maid, and Rem.

Leafa: What the? Weren't they supposed to have a chat in here?

(Y/N): That's what I was thinking...

Shera: Look!

Shera points down at the floor and the three of you found Rem's summoning crystal, indicating that she was prepared for an ambush.