Chapter 11: The Demon Lord's Resurrection!

-No One's P.O.V-

Night falls, Diablo's group eventually made their way up to the top of the Starfall Tower where Edelgard was waiting for them.

Edelgard: You're finally here.

Diablo: Were you waiting long?

Edelgard: Not really.

You then looked around the area and you felt a bit of nostalgia within you.

(Y/N): (This is the first day where me, Diablo, and Leafa ended up summoning here in this world

(Y/N): (This is the first day where me, Diablo, and Leafa ended up summoning here in this world . Sure brings back memories.)

Edelgard: I've already drawn the magic circle. Preparations for the ritual are done.

That's when Edelgard notices that Alicia came up to join Diablo and the others of which Diablo took notice.

Leafa: This is Alicia, she's a good friend of ours.

Diablo: I've allowed her to accompany us for certain reasons, but she won't interfere.

Diablo tells Edelgard but she walks away dismissively, surprising Diablo.

Diablo: (What the? I thought she'd be more opposed.)

Rem: Is this ritual meant to fill Krebskulm's soul with magic power?

Edelgard: Yes. You'll pour strong magic power into the Demon Lord's soul. That should hasten her resurrection, I think.

Rem: Diablo, I can't trust the Fallen.

Diablo: Do you want to call this off?

Rem: No. I want to defeat Krebskulm. I believe in you, Diablo. Please...Save me from this fate.

Diablo: Today is the day I fulfill our promise to you, Rem!

...

And now, Rem begins to lie down on the big bench and waits for instructions to proceed.

Edelgard: Let's begin the ritual right away. You'll pour your magic power into the soul of the Demon Lord in her stomach. That will resurrect the Demon Lord.

Diablo then places his hand on Rem's stomach until the young Pantherian girl said...

Rem; I never imagined there would come a day when I entered a magic circle drawn by a Fallen to pour magic into the Demon Lord.

Diablo: Here I go.

Rem: Yes. Please start.

Diablo begins to pour his magic power onto Rem as everyone waited patiently to see if it was done.

Within a few seconds of waiting, Diablo stopped himself as he looks at Edelgard and said...

Diablo: Well?

Edelgard: You're not even close. You're not even reaching her.

Diablo: What?!

Edelgard: Make a hole in her stomach, and do it from much closer.