Chapter 22: A Troublesome Organization!

-No One's P.O.V-

After the celebration in the Zircon Tower City, (Y/N) and the group headed back to Faltra to check if everything is okay.

Upon reaching Faltra, Horn tells everyone that they're heading to the royal capital soon. Rem was arranging the carriage to get to the royal capital

However, Lumachina tells everyone that she's going to the Faltra's church because she wants to offer prayers. That is when Emile comes out of nowhere and offers to escort Lumachina to the church, but Sylvie comes and reminds him that he's still in the middle of sword training.

That is when Sylvie tells you all that Klem is at a bakery called Peter's which is in the south district. To everyone's surprise, Sylvie also informs that Edelgard is working part-time at the bakery to make biscuits and such.

And now, (Y/N), Diablo, Seki, Rose, and Leafa went to the bakery yourselves to see Klem and Edelgard.

Rose: Would this be the bakery in question?

Diablo: Yes. *Turns to (Y/N)* (Y/N), can you sense if Edelgard and Klem are in there?

You nodded in response as you begin to use your Mana Sensing skill to detect Edelgard and Klem's mana energy.

(Y/N): I can sense Klem, Edelgard...and a unfamiliar energy inside the shop.

Seki: Unfamiliar energy?

(Y/N): Yeah. It's probably the owner of this shop.

Leafa: Guess that means that they're in there.

Diablo: Let's head in.

Diablo opens the door and went inside, followed by you, Leafa, Seki, and Rose.

Upon entering the bakery shop, the decoration of the interior was creepy.

(Y/N): (Who in the world makes the interior design so creepy?)

You thought to yourself until the person who was sitting on the stool turned around and does a cute pose.

???: Welcome...Welcome home, Demon Lord!

Welcome home, Demon Lord!