Chapter 7: An Old Enemy (EDIT!)

-No One's P.O.V-

It was a beautiful morning as usual, everyone is up on their feet, and ready to make it through the day's challenge!

Right now, Rem was heading off on her own because she was going to report to Sylvie and Celestine about the last night's encounter with Prince Keera.

Alicia went back to Galford to report on the situation yesterday.

Diablo was teaching Shera how to make healing potions in the Inn.

Leafa and (Y/N) were heading off somewhere on their own to kill some time.

(Y/N): So. What should we do today since Prince Keera is trying to make peace with the humans?

Leafa: I dunno. Maybe we could do a quest?

(Y/N): Nah, we're level 150. We could just easily one-shot monsters to get the rewards.

Leafa: Good point. Hmm....Maybe we can go to training?

(Y/N): Training?

Leafa: What? We never tried training before despite our level being 150.

You think about it for a few moments until you made a decision.

(Y/N): Despite having level 150 of our own, I guess training won't be that bad.

Leafa: Yeah. We didn't really train since day one. We can always rely on our level 150 power, but without training, who knows what kind of enemy we face in the unknown?

(Y/N): Hehe, that's a good point. However, where would we train?

Leafa: The outside of the city will have to do. I mean, we don't want to cause any chaos around in the city.

(Y/N): Good point.

And just like that, both you and Leafa exited the Faltra's gates to find a place to train.

-Mini Time Skip-

A couple of minutes later, you and Leafa arrived in a forest with a huge open space with a river.

(Y/N): Ooh, this doesn't seem bad to train out here.

Leafa: Yeah. But before that...

(Y/N): *Nods* Mm.

You then looked behind you because you felt a familiar Fallen mana energy that is following you and Leafa.

Leafa: Come out of hiding! We know you're following us!

Leafa calls out to the Stalker as the two of you waited for about three seconds until you see a familiar facing coming out behind a tree.