Chapter 13: The True Demon Lord!

-No One's P.O.V-

Outside of the Faltra's walls, we see hundreds of Fallen and saw the whole thing happened.

Edelgard: The Demon Lord has been resurrected!

Eulerex: Wonderful! Lady Krebskulm has resurrected as a true Demon Lord! Hm?

Eulerex turns his head to his left and see Alicia approaching them with a malicious face.

Eulerex: A mortal? Why are they here?

Edelgard: She's the one who developed today's plan.

Eulerex: What?

Edelgard: Welcome back, Alicia.

Alicia: As planned, I made someone special to Lady Krebskulm, then arranged for their destruction.

Edelgard: Such a difficult task...Amazing.

Alicia: Soon the mortal races will perish. We'll finally end this ugly world.

-With Galford-

Galford: A horde of Fallen to the west, and the Demon Lord to the north...

Sylvie: Sir Galford.

Galford turns around to see Sylvie coming up.

Sylvie: So this is where you were.

Galford: We're at war now. There's no place for adventurers here.

Sylvie: Just listen to me, okay? I want you to leave the magic circle in the north to us.

Galford: What?

Sylvie: Diablo and his companions are already heading there. I wanted you to hold off from interfering and getting in his way.

Galford: Those adventurers?

-With Diablo-

Right now, you, Diablo, and Leafa were at now at the destroyed church in the North District, readying to fight Krebskulm.

Diablo: Klem! Do you recognize us?!

Leafa: For a person who's gone berserk, I don't think she's going to listen to us.

Diablo: If she's forgotten who we are, then we'll force her to remember!

Diablo says until we see Krebskulm letting out a monstrous roar as she goes to punch you three down with your right fist, but the three of you avoid the attack as Krebskulm keeps going to attack you three with just her fists.

Diablo: (Y/N), Leafa! I need you two need to distract her!

(Y/N): What for?!

Diablo: I have a plan!! Just make her go around circles so I can prep up some powerful spells to destroy her!

Leafa: Now that's a good plan!

(Y/N): Hey, Klem! Over here you big fat dragon!!

You yelled which surprisingly works as Krebskulm turns her attention to you.

Krebskulm lunges towards you, but you quickly got down and uppercut down to her chin, which made Krebskulm stumble back, but Leafa follows up with a strong axe kick down to her head, putting Krebskulm to the ground.

Diablo: Good, keep going!

Diablo says as he places three more spells on the ground.

That's when Krebskulm gets up and lets out a loud roar onto you and Leafa until the two of you see purple smoke that is coming out of her mouth.