Chapter 16: The Past, The Zircon Tower City, and a Mysterious Premonition!

-No One's P.O.V-

We change the scenario view into the modern world, we're now at a place called (High School/Name) which is where Suguha Kirigaya and (Y/N) (L/N) were currently attending at.

Right now, (Y/N) was at sitting on the bench on the school rooftop with his lunch box right beside him.

Why was he sitting by himself and not eating his lunchbox? Well, he was waiting for Suguha to eat with him.

And speaking of the devil...

???: Hey there~!

You turned to rght and see Suguha jogging towards you while holding her lunch box in her right hand.

(Y/N): About time you're here. Did you finish taking out the trash?

Suguha: I sure did. Kept you waiting, huh?

(Y/N): It wasn't that long, Sugu...

Suguha: Come on, let's eat and talk about something~!

Suguha says with a bit of enthusiasm while you hummed in response.

Suguha sat down next to you on your left as the two of you unwrapped your lunchboxes, prayed your hands together, and said...

Suguha & (Y/N): Thank you for the food~!

Both of you prayed and eat the food together.

(Y/N): So...I took a good look at Cross Reverie.

Suguha: Are you now interested?

(Y/N): The graphics look good and the combat style seems impressive, but I'm going to decline.

Suguha: Eh!? Why not?!

(Y/N): RPG Games are nice and all, but I don't feel a slight interest in playing Cross Reverie.

Suguha: Come on, (Y/N)~! Can't you just play once~?

(Y/N): No, I'd rather not.

Suguha: Please~? You're gonna love it once you try it out!

Suguha begged with her usual puppy eyes.

You tried to resist them for a few seconds until you eventually gave in.

(Y/N): Argh, fine! I'll play the game!

Suguha: Sweet~!

Suguha says with a victorious smile on her face while you groaned at her in annoyance.

(Y/N): However...

Suguha: Hm?

(Y/N): You've been playing the game for three months. Do you think you'll be able to help out a newbie like me?

Suguha: Of course I do! Plus, I've got an online friend that I knew and he's quite an expert on the game.

(Y/N): Who is he?