1

2 years later

Author's pov

'Congratulations Ito Y/n. You have finally got your doctor's license! I am so so so so proud of you!'

'Thank you Akiyo,' Y/N smiled.

'Yayy! We finally have a job! I can brag about this to my family and cousins! My mother can also brag about this to her neighbors!' Shizu said and hugged Y/N and Loid.

'Well, congratulations to you too Akiyo,' Loid said.

'Thanks, man. But I have to go. My train for my hometown will be leaving soon.'

Akiyo soon left leaving the others behind. Y/N, Shizu, and Loid started to walk toward their other friends.

'Offf, finally no books, no second exams!' Riki said as he hugged his girlfriend Saera who once was Y/N's bully.

'Hey guys, wanna go to a pub? I feel like I will drink until the next sunrise!' Saera said.

'I am in!'

'Me too!' Shizu sang after Loid.

'What about you Y/N-san?' Riki asked.

'I know I am older than you guys but don't be formal even now!' Y/N sighed.

'And I am not coming. I...My brother is coming.'

'Oh, In our 2 years and 5 months journey, I got to know that you have a brother! Hahaha...' Riki said.

'Well, he is one kind of brother. I am a single child okay!' Y/N said.

'You should put your mask down Y/N-shi. I have probably seen your face only a few times now. You are beautiful but I don't know why you always hide yourself. Put down that mask and let's take a photo!' Saera said and took out her camera.

'What? No, it's fine. I like to wear a mask okay!'

'Come on Y/N! It will be fun!' Loid said and pulled her mask down before pushing her toward Shizu and also walking closer before posing for the group photo.

'Say CHEESEEEEE!!!!' One of the guys said before taking a picture of them with Saera's camera.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/N smiled at her group photo with her best friends, Loid and Shizu which she took earlier that day. She put the photo on a photo stand and hung it up on a wall.

'They look so silly..'

She looked at the other photos which she took with her friends. Some with her professors, some with her classmates, and some with Hoshi.

Yes in these 2 years of her painful journey, Y/N and Hoshi became close. They became inseparable brother and sister. The brother she was talking about was no other than Hoshi.

'I think I should start preparing for dinner. Oppa will be arriving soon.'

.

.

Y/N's pov

I took some cooking lessons with Akiyo's sister. So I can prepare some real food quickly. I looked at the fridge and the groceries I have before writing down what I need to buy from the grocery store.