20

A U T H O R

'No! He is not my boyfriend!'

'Then.. JEON Y/N! ARE YOU MARRIED?!' Jung hyun shouted.

.....

........

*Loading*

Y/N proceeded with what her brother said. She sighed and rolled her eyes in frustration as she shook her head.

'No brother.' She switched to English.

'He....'

'Talk in Hangul!'

'I-I may say something else since I don't talk in Hangul anymore.'

'Y/N. What relation do you have with him? You can just switch the language when you find it hard to say the word. But don't drag this matter away.' Hyejin firmly said and patted the seat beside her.

Y/N walled and sat down beside her as Jung hyun arrogantly sat down on the couch as well.

'Hoshi oppa...was the one who helped me..uhh settle here in Japan.' Y/N tried to find the right words.

'As far as I know, Hoshi was there with TXT and Enhypen that day when you flew away from the hospital after walking up from the coma.'

She knew that Jung hyun has found out.

'So- huh?! Y/N? Was it he who HELPED you to flee away from Korea?!' Hyejin asked with an astonished voice.

Y/N flinched when Jung hyun banged his right fist on the glass table.

'O-oppa...'

'What oppa? I can't believe that Hoshi will do something like that. Was this the reason he always looked at me with pity? Because he made sure to hide you away from me?!'

'Oppa I know you are angry but try to understand from his perspective! He never really wanted to do that. But I was in a misunderstanding too. So he knew what I knew!'

'Even though he knew the half-truth, he has no right to hide you. For god's sake, he is just a year younger than your brother! He is still old enough to decide precisely.'

Y/N looked down at Hyejin's thoughts.

'But even if I go past, I would still like Hoshi oppa to help me settle down in Japan.'

Jung hyun widened his eyes at his sister's words and looked at her in disbelief.

'Are you in your right mind Jeon Y/N?'

'Yes oppa. Even though I know these two years weren't pleasant ones for any of us, too difficult for you to lie to omma and appa but it helped me recover mentally oppa. If I stayed there, even if the misunderstandings were cleared long ago, I wouldn't have got the chance to clear my mind.'

'But still-'

'Forgive him. I was the one who had clung to him to help me. And let the bygones be bygones.'

Jung hyun sighed and hugged his sister.

'Aww, I am getting emotional.' Hyejin whipped her fake tears.

'Oh onnie, you must be tired. Please come and lay down in the bedroom. I will prepare the dinner soon!'

'Can I look around the apartment?'

'Of course oppa.' Y/N grinned.
.
.
.
.
.
J U N G H Y U N

I helped my wife to walk inside Y/N's bedroom. But before we could walk any further we stopped and stood there frozen.