21

J U N G K O O K

'Guys, let's do our best since this is our last concert. We will be getting plenty of time off after this concert. Hwaiting!' Namjoon hyung smiled.

'HWAITING!' We all said in sync.

We did our signature team sign before taking the stairs to go to the stage.

My headache has reduced somehow. I don't know, maybe the medicine that Doctor Ito Y/N [Shizu] provided is good.

I think I have to purchase a lot of them before leaving Japan.

But for now, I put a huge smile on my face when the music started.

The first song was ON.

'Let's get it!' Hoseok hyung whispered and smiled at me.

I nodded.

I hope I can do better in this concert and please god!don't let my headache get more worse than it was!
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
[previous night]
Y / N

'The food was so tasty! Can't believe my sister now knows how to cook!'

Jung hyun oppa fake cried as he ate the cake I made. I rolled my eyes at his words and tsk(ed).

'Yes. You have to teach me the recipe for this soft pastry!' Hyejin onnie said.

'Okie dokie.' I laughed.

I actually learned this recipe from Niki's mother. But oppa and onnie were yet to know that Niki also knew about me.

I already created a scene and hatred towards Hoshi oppa in Jung Hyun oppa's heart. I really have to talk with him as soon as oppa and onnie leave.

'So Y/N, I believe I and your onnie saw some letters from the official Webtoon office which had your name too.'

I widened my eyes when oppa suddenly said that.

'O-oh. I.. I actually worked in Webtoon as an illustrator and then writer and illustrator both. I had to make a living. Don't think that Hoshi oppa didn't support me, I wanted to stand on my own.'

'It's not like that. I was just asking since you know...You are working in Chakho and Dark Moon series.'

I confusedly looked at oppa.

'Yeah. I rewrite and summarised them as well as drew the main characters with my team partner. Why?'

'Well-'

'Actually, I really like this series! That's why. I told you before that I thought that the writer or illustrator has gold hands. So it was actually you!'

Onnie cut off oppa's words and said.

'Oh. Yeah...'

'Do you know who are they? I mean these are not just anime right?'

For some reason, oppa carefully chooses (d) his words before presenting them in front of me.

I nodded.

'Some Kpop group maybe. Well, that has nothing to do with me. My job is to draw and make scenes.' I replied.

'Yeah yeah!'
.