17

Y / N

I didn't know what to say. It's not like it was a big deal to meet one of the fans who recognize that I am connected to the Webtoon series which he or she likes.

Not to mention he thought that I was one of the assistants when I was the author and artist for the characters. Yes, I and Kazua also wrote the storyline with the department leader. I have drawn the main characters. While Kazua drew the main villains and side characters with me.

But who was I to correct this young boy?

The thing which made me scared was that we weren't supposed to expose our identity just like that to anyone.

Why? Because a lot of people got scummed who were famous writers were. Besides I heard from others that this series is one of the most popular right now.

I have seen a short video where the characters were somehow lined up with BTS members. I have also heard about them in the department but knowing how much I disliked K-pop, except for some songs of Seventeen which Hoshi oppa made me listen to, nobody talks about them in front of me.

I quickly took my belongings when I finally came back to earth from my imagination and stood up.

'Y-yes. Just a low-ranker over there. So I know nothing about that Mr.'

I knew if he actually heard my conversation then he would've found out about my lie but nevertheless I didn't wait for his reply as I flung around and started to walk away.

Aish! Can't worsen?!
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
J I M I N

Woah....

I actually laughed when I saw that girl widening her eyes and running away from me. It's not like I was chasing her.

The way she panicked made me believe that she was one of them. Maybe she wanted to lie and say that she wasn't but knowing fully that I have heard her conversation made her say that.

But the funniest part was maybe she recognized me. Since she is one of the employees for our series, she definitely knows BTS and me.

But if that was true then she would've said that if I was from BTS or not. Or maybe she actually and genuinely didn't know me.

But she was cute. Her drawings were so neat that I almost thought that she was the creator of our characters. But as far as I know, our character creator is actually an experienced person.

So of course a middle-aged man or woman.

I stood up and started to walk towards our hotel room since Jin hyung will be there. But my mind was still occupied with the girl's thoughts.

But what caught my attention was she spoke as if she was a senior. Maybe she is here for a month or something.

Wanting to share it with Jin hyung, I alongside my bodyguard who stood at the road watching me started to enter the hotel.

A big smile appeared on my face when I saw Hobi hyung walking inside with another person.

Walking close, when I saw the person's side profile, I recognized him. He was Taehyung.