8

A U T H O R

'What do you mean by you were right?'

Loid and Shizu looked at the bathroom door and saw Y/N standing there.

'Nothing. We were saying that we indeed were right about you being Jungkook's sister and Jeon Y/N.' Shizu replied truthfully.

'Oh.. By the way, do you think you could help me put a bandage on my left arm? I think it has some cuts.'

Shizu looked at the back of Y/N's forearm and saw a big nail scratch. She gritted her teeth at the thought of those guys harming Y/N.

Quickly taking the baby bandage, Shizu put it on the injured arm.

'How did it happen?!' Loid asked.

'I don't know. I only knew they pulling my hair like crazy but when I got scratched here is still unknown. By the way, my scalp is hurting so much!' Y/N sighed.

'Do you think you can take a day off tomorrow?' Shizu asked.

'I think I will have to. Let me call my senior and ask if it is possible or not.'

'Just tell that senior about the incident if you don't get the day off,' Loid said.

'Let me talk to her first..'
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'I got a day off. But what will I do? Should I stroll through the park?' Y/N asked as she washed the dish from her house.

Early in the morning, getting ready, she got home first to clean the house and do laundry. It was only 10 in the morning.

Deciding to do some drawings for the Webtoon series first, she took out her electronic pencil and sat down on her desk.

'You got a day off?'

'Yes.'

She talked with Hoshi through her phone speaker as she continued to draw.

'Then you should take some fresh air. By the way, I heard that there is a Kpop merchandise shop over the lakeside?'

'Yeah. I saw that a few days ago.'

'Our new album is there too!'

'So?'

'Won't you buy it~'

'Nope. You already gave me thousands of your albums and your light stick!'

'Aww.'

'Whatever. Don't you have practice? Go and practice. Let me draw peacefully.'

Y/N tapped the end button and focused on her drawing. She was in episode 6 of each series to which she was assigned for. She had to draw thousands of become in the Chakho series.

-Ring-

'Hello?'

'Hello, are you free?'

'No, I was just drawing the scene.'

'Oh, the beom scene?'

'Yes.'

'There is a problem.'