26

[maybe 50+ votes? The moment it hits 50, I will be uploading another chapter ^.^]

A U T H O R

'See you in a few days.' Y/N smiled as she gave the medicine bag to Taehyung while talking to Jungkook.

'In a few days? Are you coming back to Korea?' Taehyung asked curiously.

'Hmm. I need to pursue my twin.' She winked.

Taehyung gasped and laughed loudly as Jungkook didn't say anything but bite his lips.

'Besides, I still have work to do in Korea. I was also planning to go.' She continued.

'So it wasn't for me.' Jungkook thought.

'Oh?'

'Yes.'

After their manager sighed the paper, they started to walk towards the exit.

'Y/N!' Y/N looked behind to see Shizu rushing towards her.

'What?'

'Oh! Are you guys leaving today?'

'Yes.' Jungkook said before Taehyung could reply.

'What happened Shizu?'

'You are going back to Korea tomorrow right?'

'Yes?'

'Did you take the documents? Packed all the necessary kinds of stuff for the official paperwork?'

'What do you mean?'

Without waiting, Jungkook walked towards the entrance as Taehyung and their manager had no choice but to follow him.

'I mean you said to me before that you will be going to Korea to complete the citizenship work and get a NID card from Japan. So did you---'

Jungkook stopped when he heard Shizu.

'What?!' Taehyung gasped mentally.

Jungkook stood for a second only to walk away again.

Y/N tried to stop Jungkook but Shizu stopped her.

'What?'

'Don't. I said it intentionally. Didn't you see his shocked face? He will of course think about this topic again and again!' Shizu grinned.

'Oh my god Shizu! You gave me a heart attack!' Y/N sighed.

'Ayo Ladies! What's up!'

Loid suddenly spoke and put his both arms on Shizu and Y/N's shoulders.

'Why are you talking in Korean?' Y/N narrowed her eyes.

In these two years of staying together, she surely has taught a lot of Korean stuff and basic words to her best friends.

'Just like that. Since you have to talk in Korean for a week or more.' Loid laughed.

'Since you have sent off your beloved twin, Let's go back to your apartment. After all, you still have to pack.' Shizu suggested.

Y/N nodded.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'Your brother and sister-in-law...?' Loid asked as he handed her the sketchbooks.

'Oppa and onnie have gone to another province. I won't be seeing them for a few days. They couldn't even change their ticket. That's why they left early in the morning.' Y/N replied.