39

A U T H O R

Feeling curious about who the caller ID of "L for Lazy" was, Jungkook pressed the answer of the specific person and hung up the call on Han.

He received the call but stayed silent to see who it was.

'Hello Y/N! Yaa you £@&@&@&&@&@&&988388383!!!!!'

Jungkook narrowly escaped from gasping loud because of the curses he heard. The most important thing was the person was talking in Japanese.

Fortunately, he knew Japanese. Just it takes a while for him to understand the sentence.

'You said you will call us! You never called us after you went to Korea! You wanna die?! Just wait! When you come here, I won't let you be in peace!'

'Why aren't you talking?'

'Oh, I know! You feel guilty right? Oh, my baby. My dear child. Don't be upset. Now tell me how are things over there? Did that twin celebrity of yours is talking nicely with you? Shizu really wants you to do a video call with Hoshi hyung. Oh, and I think you forgot that tomorrow is Feng's birthday. Make sure to wish that Chinese.'

Jungkook didn't say a word as he silently listened to Loid's words. He recognized the voice as one of the doctors back when he was in the hospital. He also recognized the name Shizu.

'Y/N? What happened?'

He heard Loid's concerned tone.

'What happened? She isn't answering to you? Let me speak. She loves me more than you.'

Jungkook heard a girl's voice and assumed it was Shizu's.

'Y/N-ie, you see, Loid and his girlfriend haven't seen each other for a few days, so he is a little frustrated. You know boys right? Haha!'

Jungkook frowned seeing how happy those two were. He didn't want to listen anymore and cleared his throat.

'THE FUCK?!' Loid shouted.

'Who the fuck are you?! Where is our Y/N?!' Loid asked.

'Hello.' Jungkook said and ignored Loid's curses.

'Bro what the fuck Loid! Stop speaking! That's Y/N's twin Jungkook!'

'So you know who I am.'

'Hello. We are Shizu and Loid! Y/N's friend.' Shizu said properly.

'Hi. I guess you know who I am. And I know you guys. And....Y/N is actually sick. She is sleeping-'

'No no! It's fine! We just wanted to surprise her since we are in Seoul right now.' Shizu said.

'You guys are here?!'

'Yes!'

'We are outside the airport.' Loidreplied.

Jungkook stopped and thought about something.

'It's okay. We can just talk to her later.'

'Have you booked any hotel?'

'Not yet.' Loid replied.

'I will send you my driver. He will pick you guys up and drive you here.'
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook talked to the driver and finally looked outside. His stomach growled as he sighed.

He took out his phone and ordered dinner for 4 people. He then called Hoshi and asked him to come to Y/N's apartment the next day for breakfast.

He yet has to thank the older guy who helped his twin for two years.