36

A U T H O R

'Pfft.' Jung Hyun let out a quick laugh as he quickly fixed his posture and faked a cough.

Y/N looked at Jung Hyun helplessly and embarrassingly. It seems like everyone sees her as a woman who has thousands of boyfriends.

First, it was Hoshi then Loid then Jungkook, and now Jung Hyun. On top of that, two of them were her own brothers and the other two are also brothers but not blood connected.

Y/N sighed as she opened her mouth to speak when,

'Why are you so slow? Aish! Your father is getting anxious!'

Both Jeon Siblings looked at Hyejin who walked with Ara inside the market.

'Onnie! Why are you here!'

'Appa was getting anxious. You should hurry and go home. After all, he hasn't seen you for so many days.'

'Correction years.' Ara muttered as she left Hyejin's hand and took Y/N's hand.

'Onnie! Can we go now? I have so many things to talk about with you!'

Seeing the desperate, Y/N nodded.

'We are also finished. Let's go together. I will pay the bill. You clear the misunderstanding.' Jung Hyun looked at the new people.

Cherry, Yunha, Han, and Prem looked at the four of them. It was now eight people gathering in one place. So the other people were feeling disturbed to look at the groceries peacefully.

Y/N nodded. Hyejin took the banana milk from Y/N's hand and put it in the cart as the couple left. Ara stood stubbornly beside Y/N.

'He is my brother. The pregnant woman you saw is his wife.' Y/N replied calmly.

'Ah! Is that so? What about this little one here?' Han asked with a friendly voice and smiled at Ara.

'My younger sister.' Y/N smiled as she put her hand around Ara's shoulder.

'Hello, I am Lee Ara.' Ara bowed and said silently.

'So you have one brother and one sister? So cool!' Yunha said.

'But there is no similarity among you, your brother, and your sister. Not even a single thing.' Cherry narrowed her eyes.

'I have actually another brother too. Basically, we are two brothers and two sisters.' Y/N ignored Cherry's words and looked at Yunha.

It seems like Cherry was much more evil than Yunha. She basically was saying that Jung Hyun was cheating on his wife with Y/N.

Y/N really wanted to laugh.

Why?

Because she knew how similar she and Jungkook looked like Jung Hyun. The twins were already the same and as for their older brother, he also looked much similar to them.

If someone looks closely then he or she will notice that Jung hyun has this aged face and will realize that he is older otherwise they will think that these three are actually triplets.

Besides, after reaching adulthood, Y/N and Jungkook may have some changes because of girl and boy gender hormones, but they still looked the same.

Because of makeup, Jungkook's face looked quite different. And even Y/N used makeup.

But the problem was, anybody could notice how similar they looked. But they would ignore it.

Because there are a lot of people who have the same face as other one.

For example, SHIM HYUNGTAK's wife Hirai.

She looked more like Jungkook's past form. But Y/N looked more like his present.