24

[can your poor author get 35 votes and lots of comments? •.•]

Y / N

'Let's talk..'

But I stopped once I saw another doctor.

'Oh. I am sorry for barging in suddenly.' I apologized.

When the doctor turned around, I saw it was Doctor Su Ling. We don't have much interaction with each other but I knew him.

'Oh, Doctor Ito. It's okay. I just gave the patient a dose since Feng gave him some vitamin supplements and forgot about the dose.'

'How could he? Didn't he s-' But I knew why Feng forgot.

Of course because of the commission that happened a few minutes ago. Nevertheless, I thanked doctor Su Ling.

'Doctor. Is it possible if you to find someone from the department to cover my work for tomorrow? I don't think I will be able to come tomorrow.'

'Should I ask Loid or Shizu?'

'No. Apart from them. I need them.' I said.

At this time, I needed my best friends since Hoshi oppa was also not here.

'Okay. Uhh..Are you going to stay here Doctor?'

'Yes. I have something to talk about with the patient. I won't take too long.'

He didn't say anything further and walked away. The incident that happened here has already been the top gossip in the entire hospital.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if I see someone asking me if I was Jeon Y/N.

When Su Ling walked away, I sat down on the chair beside oppa and looked at him.

'Oppa..?'

I started to bite my lips as I saw his calm face.

'Drop this act. The dose won't make you sleep right after you take it! You are pretending. But please...Listen to me.'
.

.

.

.

.

.
J U N G K O O K

My eyes squeezed a little when she said that. Of course, what can I expect from a doctor?

But I still acted like I was asleep. Both of us knew that I was just putting on some act but I didn't want to talk with her.

'Fine. I don't mind if you open your eyes while listening to me or close your eyes. I only have business with you listening to me.'

Tsk! What did I expect from her? As stubborn as....ME. Aish!

'You know.....I was so scared the moment I started to hear things while still being in a coma?'

At that moment, the frown in my eyebrows straightened up as my ears pricked up.

I knew she felt lonely. Not being able to see, talk or move.

'I was at ease when you..hyunie oppa..came to visit me. I was so scared when Anna visited me. I am sorry that I never tried to listen to your side of the story. Jung hyun oppa and Hyejin onnie told me what happened after I went missing.'

I felt her taking a deep breath as she took my hand in hers one and clenched them tightly as if I will disappear the moment she loses her grip.

For some reason, I didn't have any headaches. Nor I was feeling too much pain in my leg. Was it because of our bond? Because we are finally sharing our warmth with each other?

I felt so relaxed as I listened to her explanations.
.

.

.

.

.

.
Y / N

After I took a deep breath, I looked at his peaceful face.

'Anna was threatening to kill me. She was gone insane. I cried in my sleep so many times. But the nurses only thought that it was natural. I was emotionally damaged. So when I heard about you supporting her and not thinking of taking action to find the truth, I broke down and felt too angry.'

I sighed as I started to bite my lips.

'When I woke up...I left...Even though I should've gone to oppa if I was disappointed in you, I really don't regret my decision. In these past 2 years, even though I longed for our parents and my siblings, I also became stronger than before.. Now, I want to apologize to you. Will you forgive me?'

I asked with such hope that my voice was shaky when I said those last few words.

'I promise...to make it up to you guys! S-specially you Jungkook oppa.'

But he remained calm. His facial expression was much calmer than before.

Did he fall asleep while I was talking?!

'Sleep tightly oppa and rest as much as you can. You work too hard..' I whispered.

I held back my unsatisfied heart and stood up. I bend down and gave him a small kiss on his forehead before walking out of the room.
.

.

.

.

.

.
J U N G K O O K

I was listening to her sorrowful voice...I felt bad. But an evil idea came to my mind. Let's see how far you can go Jeon Y/N to persuade me.

Even though I have forgiven you and am just a little upset, I will now act as if I am too frustrated with you! Hehe!

I mentally smirked as I suddenly felt too comfortable and tired. Maybe the anesthesia or whatsoever dose has finally started its work as I couldn't hear her calm voice anymore...
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
A U T H O R

'Y/N! Are you okay?!' Shizu asked as soon as she saw Y/N entering their floor's hallway.

Y/N nodded as she let out a tiring sigh before hugging her. Trying to find some comfort.

'It's fine. You did great. I'm sorry that Loid and I couldn't come earlier.'

'It's fine.'

'Loid is inside. Do you want to come over?'

'No. Hyejin onnie and oppa must be waiting for me. Gotta see them. I won't be going to work tomorrow.'

'It's okay Y/N. We will try to take half day off and spend the time watching something at Loid's house. What do you say? That poor guy misses his girlfriend. And she also wants to see us.'

'Okay.' Y/N nodded as she finally let go of the hug and rang her apartment's doorbell.

'Mission, pursue Jungkook oppa and do it until he forgives me starts from NOW!'

TO BE CONTINUED.......