19

A U T H O R

'W-WHAT THE FUCK?!!'

Jin and Jungkook flinched when they heard the unknown doctor shout. Since they didn't know the relationship between Y/N and Shizu, they thought that she knew them of their job as an idol.

'Shizu! Manners!' Feng nervously looked at the manager of Jin and Jungkook who glared at her.

'M-my apologize.' She bowed a little as she didn't dare to look at their eyes anymore.

'Please treat him. And don't do something weird.'

'Okay. Please follow me.' Shizu said.

Jin and Jungkook followed her as their manager followed them from behind. They went to the 8th floor.

On the other hand, Shizu had a lot of thoughts in her mind. First, they were her favorite idol. Second there stood Jeon Jungkook, her best friend's separated brother, and third what the hell they were doing in Tokyo.

'Damn. My Blood Pressure is to going high!' She thought as she pushed the chamber door open and let them sit.

'My room is being sanitized so I have to use Y/N's room. Aish why do they never sanitize her room? She is too much of a clean freak like Hoseok!' Shizu sighed at the thoughts.

'I was....not in my right mind.'

'It's fine.. Maybe you recognized us as Kpop Idols. We face these things every now and then.' Seokjin tried to lighten up the mood.

'Y-yeah. So...What is the issue? If you want you can talk in English or switch to the Japanese language.'

Finally trying to become professional, she tried to forget about the relationship between Jungkook and Y/N as well as his identity.

'Well, Jungkook is having headaches every now and then. A few minutes ago, he said that his heart was beating too fast and was too afraid. He also suffers from insomnia.' Jin said in Japanese.

'Insomnia?! For how long? Do you have any medical records from the previous doctor?' Shizu asked worriedly.

Jungkook nodded and gave her the file which contained his medical reports.

'Hmm... this medicine is used for oh yes you had surgery of Kidney transplant. Then you did a good job. Because it would harm you if you take regular painkillers. It will affect your body.'

While Shizu scanned the reports, Jungkook and Jin looked around the chamber.

It had a book-self that had some trophies. Since it was Y/N's room, the trophies, and certificates she got had her name.

'Doctor Ito Y/N.' Both Jungkook and Jin read aloud making Shizu flinch.

'Shit.'

'Uhh...haha.'

'Aren't you Shizu?' Jin asked while narrowing his eyes at her.

'Fuck it. I have to help her.'

'Yes! My..my nickname is Shizu! But I am Ito Y/N!'

Jungkook's heart drop when she heard her words. He remembered Jung Hyun finding Ito Y/N and thought it was their Y/N.

'So she was Ito Y/N in real? Who knew I will meet her in real life? How funny I thought that Ito Y/N was my sister but it never was.' Jungkook thought.

'So, looking at the records, I highly recommend you to take this pill each day. This will work as a painkiller for your headache as well as it will help you to fall asleep and will work as a sleeping drug.' Shizu said.