14

A U T H O R

'W-what do you mean by mental asylum?!' Y/N gasped as she straightened her position to look at her brother.

'That's right. She actually was too obsessed with what she wanted. Do you know what happened to the boy who liked you? He was physically abused by her when he showed interest in another girl after he was forcefully pulled into a relationship with her.' Hyejin said.

'And since she is obsessed with Jungkook now and hates you to the core, it was easy for him to seek help from the members over there. They ran some tests and they saw that she was actually not mentally stable.'

Y/N widened her eyes at her brother's words.

'So what do you think now? Anna actually never did any wrong to your twin Y/N. But he actually seeks (ed) for your justice.' Jung Hyun said.

'I-I didn't know...'

Y/N started to bite her lips as her eyes became teary again.

'I was so wrong oppa.....I am so stupid!' She cried out.

'No, it's okay. You realized your mistakes. He realized his mistakes that's why he made her suffer and he suffered because he took idiotic steps. Now you only have to come in front of him. And you do know that omma and appa still don't know about these things. They know that you are abroad for medical care.'

'R-really? Oh god! It's too much messed up!'

'Yes, it is.'

Y/N-ah, how about you go and clean your face? You look too ugly after crying,' Hyejin said as she urged Y/N to go to the bathroom.

Y/N confusedly obeyed. But she knew that Hyejin made her walk away for another reason.

Hiding behind the wall, she perked up to listen to their conversations.

'Honey what are you saying here!'

'What?'

'About her approaching in front of Jungkook! You do know how Jungkook has become now right? What will happen if she comes in front of him? He is not the same Jungkook anymore!'

'So what? Even if Jungkook is the coldest and quietest person in the world, I believe that Y/N is the only one who can bring back the old Jungkook! She can also help him mentally!'

'But shouldn't she first talk with her parents and meet Ara?'

'Oppa, onnie...'

Both Jung Hyun and Hyejin stopped talking when they heard Y/N's voice.

'It's late. I want to go home and take a rest. It was a long day for me. Do you use the same social media? Since you don't have a SIM card in Japan, I will text you on your social media.'

Y/N said and opened the door.

'Wait, I actually have a SIM card. Here is my number and let me drop you-'

'It's fine. I have texted Loid. He will be here soon.'

Y/N didn't wait and hugged them and bid her goodbye after taking Jung hyun's phone number. Jung Hyun also walked out of the hotel with her until her ride arrives.

'Do you have time tomorrow? I couldn't even ask about you and things over here today since I was so desperate to tell you the truth.' Jung hyun sighed.

'It's fine. I am a little busy tomorrow. But I will be doing half duty the day after tomorrow.'

'Oh...okay...'

'...uhh, So how are omma, appa, and Ara?' Y/N asked.

'Omma and appa are doing fine. But they are so restless since they couldn't even see your face. One time appa cried and asked if something bad happened to her and if was I keeping secrets. But Jungkook and I handled the situation well. And about Ara.....She is doing great. She herself wanted to get admitted to a boarding school. Her academic results are very good too.'