23

A U T H O R

'Putting cloth on my mouth and doing the same to yourself, knowing exactly how I am feeling at this moment which no doctor can say this clearly, you sure did your best to hide under that mask Jeon Y/N.' Jungkook's cold voice was making Y/N shiver.

But when Jimin took the initiative to pull out her mask away from her face, her heart started to beat fast.

Surely Jungkook was feeling all those negative emotions and her fears as well. But he paid no attention to making her feel safe and calming her down. He wanted answers as well.

'Y/-Y/N!!' Hoseok gasped.

'I knew it.' Taehyung mumbled.

'What?' Namjoon whispered.

'I knew that she was Y/N from the beginning hyung. When she put one of the clothes on her mouth and creamed in pain, I had this doubt. And her eyes, her voice was also familiar.' Taehyung whispered back.

'How come Taehyung always gets to know everything earlier?! Like he knew about Y/N and Jungkook having a special connection back then and now.? Now he also predicted that the doctor is Y/N!' Hoseok thought.

'Y/N!' Jimin gasped and tried to hold her shoulder for comfort but Rainer beat(ed) him in it.

Rainer pushed Jimin's hands away as he shielded Y/N. Feng also came in front of her to protect her.

'You guys may be some big and renowned idol, but you have no right to assault a female!' Feng shouted.

'Assault?' Jungkook let out a dark and heavy chuckle.

'Never knew putting away my own twin's mask will be counted as an assault by someone.'

Rainer and Feng's faces became pale after hearing Jungkook's perfect Japanese. For a second, Rainer looked at Y/N who had this ashamed and guilty face that made him confused.

'Is it true Doctor?' Feng asked.

'How can she say it loud? She has deliberately pushed me away and hide her identity with some fake stupid surname Ito!'

'Jungkook!!'

They all looked at the door only to see a panicked Jung Hyun huffing and looking for Jungkook.

'Thank god! Are you okay??'

Jung Hyun rushed toward his brother and looked at his injury.

'I am fine hyung.'

'Still! How can you be so careless-'

Jung hyun's eyes finally landed on the crying y/n hiding behind Rainer.

'Y/N?!'

Jungkook suddenly felt like crying. He was already miserable without Y/N yet he was too angry with her. But Jung hyun still holds a soft spot for her all these years. He wanted to see how his brother reacts after seeing Y/N face to face.

But to his surprise nor did Jung hyun hug her or talked anything which he should say or asked like where was she, and how was she. He shockingly looked at his elder brother rushing towards Y/N and pushing Rainer away from her.

What made everyone shock was what Jung hyun spoke. It made Jin and Yoongi doubt that Jung Hyun actually knew about Y/N.

'You okay princess? Oh no! Do you feel Jungkook's pain?! You should sit down!'

Jung Hyun made her sit on the chair. Rainer and Feng were speechless because they are unknown of everything that was happening around them.

But Jungkook looked at his brother in disbelief before this nasty thought came across his mind.