3

Edited

Y/N's pov

I gasped when I heard those voices. Those screams were oddly familiar. I quickly got up and somehow managed not to trip as I rushed towards Hoshi oppa.

But I guess luck wasn't on my side tonight. I tripped over the bag and crashed on his right side.

Thankfully, he predicted the future and tightly held me to prevent both of us from falling on our butts.

'Ah! Sorry!'

'I-it's okay...'

The way he shuttered made me think that he was feeling very uncomfortable and was also nervous because of those people.

'Y-Y/N!'

I looked towards the main door and saw the people with whom I was assuming were familiar. My eyes widened when I saw who there were.

'L-loid.... S-Shizu....'

Just their names came out of my mouth nothing else.

'Oh no! Sir, are you okay? Y/N are you okay?!'

Ahn oppa's entry was also good enough to make my friend, Shizu gasp and become senseless.

'S-Soon.....S-Soonyoung!!!' She screamed and held tightly into Loid's sleeves.

I started to bite my lips nervously. Shit! Hoshi oppa is now revealed! But feeling disheartened, I still got up and pushed them inside before locking the door so that they won't create a scene.

'Didn't I see you on the TV?! Your photo is also in Tokyo's famous restaurant!' Loid claimed.

'Hoshi? Right?'

Hoshi oppa got up and nodded.

'Hello. I am Kw-'

'He is freaking Kwon Soonyoung! How the fuck you don't know about him even after I tell you about these idols every day and night!' Shizu yelled at Loid and smacked his head.

'Ouch! Because I am not gay! Only if you could introduce me to some girl groups instead of male groups and their abs!' Loid shouted back.

I snickered but I heard a heart full of laughter from aside and saw Hoshi oppa laughing at them.

'You guys are cute. But you certainly need not become gay to listen to us. You can listen just like you listen to Justin Bieber, Harry Styles, Coldplay, or Chris Martin.'

'Hyung! The meaning wasn't this! Ugh! It was that she always sends me pictures of me shirtless or how my shirt was messy a little making my collarbones be seen by the fans! I am a healthy boy! I would've loved to see your pictures if it was decent or if she actually sent me any of your songs!' Loid explained.

I laughed. Shizu embarrassingly cried out and started to hit Loid.

'You fucker!'

'Don't curse in front of oppa Shizu,' I said calmly.

'But can you please explain everything to us?! How the hell One of the members of Seventeen is here? At your house?! With foods in his mouth?!' Shizu asked.

I looked at Hoshi oppa as he nodded.

'I will explain...' He said.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.