5

Y/n's pov

'NOO JUNGKOOK!!!!' I screamed as I looked at his face.

Suddenly his whole face was covered with blood. Even though I didn't even touch him. At that moment I couldn't see anything clearly as I blinked twice.

All of my surroundings were pitch black and I started to feel suffocating. I started to take long breaths and tried to breathe hastily.

Jungkook oppa was no longer in front of me. He was fading away, all I could see was black...Maybe I am fainting...
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'NOOO OPPAAAAA!!!!!' I let out a huge scream as I open my eyes.

My hands desperately went in front of me trying to grab his fading face. My mind was hazy.

Sobbing, I chanted his name again and again as if he was the last person for me to stay alive. I tried to feel his pain but couldn't feel any.

At that moment I grabbed something hard...? I looked at the black screen in front of me. It was my tablet where I usually sketch the drafts.

I confusedly looked around only to see I am sitting on my desk while my digital pencil was laying on the floor. My empty coffee mug was on the other side of the table.

Did I just have a dream about Jungkook oppa? D-dying?!

[it was planned way before! She was dreaming so calm down your panic souls my fellow readers •.• also I think you don't know your author that well! That's why you assumed that these twins will meet each other this soon without any drama~ hah! hang on there!]

Oh god! Why did I have such a terrible nightmare? I sighed as I whipped off my tears. My hiccups wouldn't stop even if I try.

I took the water bottle and drank from it to make my hiccups stop. Then I thought to surprise myself by shouting so that it would stop quickly.

I know I am a baby till now. Whatever. The thing is why did I dream about him? Maybe it was because of what Hoshi oppa said yesterday night before leaving..
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yesterday night

'Will they be safe at this hour?' Hoshi oppa asked.

'They will be. Besides this area always stays awake for 24 hours.' I shrugged off.

'Yeah..'

I confusedly looked at Hoshi oppa who was staring at me while spacing out.

'What happened? Is there something on my face?'

'...no, it's just, it's been two years. You have got more mature and your female side bloomed more. So, your face shape is a little bit different from Jungkook.'

I stiffened and shifted uncomfortably in my seat. It's been a year since we last talk about him. The last time was when my birthday came. He accidentally spilled about him.

'So, you are saying that I am no longer resembling him?'

'No, maybe a little bit but that's not enough since you seriously are the female version of him. But maybe after a few years, you both will start to look different from each other. Besides, the weather here has made your skin a little different from it used to be.'