44

A U T H O R

'What the!!!' Prem was shocked as he rushed to help Han.

Han and Prem tried to pull the big glasses away from Y/N's body. Yoongi and Hoseok rushed to help Y/N after seeing that Jin and Jimin had already sat beside Jungkook.

'Someone call the fucking ambulance!' Yoongi shouted.

Jungkook groaned, clearly feeling the pain that Y/N felt due to Han and Prem's work. Jin and Jimin tried to soothe his pain by massaging his arms and neck.

Jungkook let out a painful groan before opening his eyes to see his twin. He felt that the pain he felt wasn't the same as her. He pushed Jin and Jimin away from him and crouched towards Y/N.

The media were recording all of these. Cherry was being on hold by two guards as the producer called the ambulance.

'Y/N... L-look at your oppa.' Jungkook caressed her bloody cheeks. Y/N let out a small whimper when he touched her injured cheek.

Jungkook then noticed that her cheeks were also injured. It seems like not only her arms and necks were injured but the skin which have been exposed has been pierced by those spotlight glasses.

'S-see, you are okay. You will be fine. Don't cry.'

As soon as Jungkook said those words, Y/N who tried so hard to cry not that hard started to cry loudly and sobbed while looking at him.

Prem and Han who were too close to the twins have finally understood the relation between Y/N and Jungkook.

They both felt dumb because they just noticed how similar Y/N and Jungkook looked. They were identical twins. They now knew who was her twin. It was THE Jeon Jungkook. That's why her surname had Jeon yet Ito. They thought that it was to hide her identity.

'It hurts...It hurts so bad....You....You are also hurt right?' Y/N asked as she pressed his hands more towards her cheeks to feel the warmth yet felt pain.

Jungkook tried to move his hands but Y/N didn't want to let go.

'You feel more pain than I do.'

Jungkook was already crying as he looked at her petite appearance. She was so weak. Jungkook flinched when Prem took out another big glass from Y/N's left arm.

'Fuck that shit! It hurts!' Jungkook cried out.

Prem flinched and looked at Jungkook.

'The ambulance is here! Please make some way for them to come!'

The guards pushed the reporters onto two sides and made the middle vacant. Y/N was immediately taken away.

'Jungkook you can't go! You should go by car. I will accompany Y/N.' Namjoon said.

Yoongi and Namjoon took responsibility and rushed to the ambulance car. Jungkook wanted to go but was stopped by Jin and Hoseok.

'Does anybody have painkillers?' Taehyung asked and tried to arrange some painkillers for Jungkook.

'No need, let's go to the hospital.'

'First, take some-'

'Hyung, please! She..she is injured! There is no one to help her! She will be very scared! She isn't injured lightly but heavily! Jung Hyun hyung isn't there too! Even if he was there, I still would feel restless unless I am with her!' Jungkook pushed Taehyung away and stood up.

'Don't let him go to the hospital now.. Arguing won't lead us to anything' Jin stopped Taehyung from arguing more.

'The more distance they will have the more the connection between these two will be weakened. We can't let both of them fall sick. I have sleeping pills. Let's just give those to him and let him sleep in the car.'

'I will stop him and say that you guys are coming.' Jimin said and ran behind Jungkook.

Jin went to the dressing room took his bag and took out the sleeping pills. He took one out so that Jungkook couldn't identify it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jimin, Prem, Han, and the producer ran outside almost at the same time. Cherry was also worried and wanted to go to the hospital. She knew it was her fault. The producer allowed her to go to the hospital with the guards and with him.

But...before Jungkook can sit inside, he abruptly stopped and turned around. Because of the pain, he was sweaty. His eyes were more dark than usual making him look like he could kill anyone at that time.

'That girl... Don't let her run away. I will make her pay for making my sister cry. Rest assured that I won't let you live peacefully for the rest of your fucking life!'

Jungkook said the last sentence to Cherry who also looked at his terrifying look. Han shivered up and quickly looked away. He knew Cherry was already in trouble for the thing she did back then. But her job and life have already been ruined because it was being live on national television and YouTube.

But the person she just hurt wasn't any simple person. She was a renowned doctor, one of the strongest people in the biggest manhwa platform in Korea aka Webtoon, her brother was more famous than her and fans from all over the world wouldn't spare Cherry.

So Han didn't look out to punish Cherry for attempting a crime. He was worried for Y/N who seemed seriously injured.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'Jungkook please take it.' Jimin gave Jungkook the sleeping pill.

Jungkook without hesitation took it. Jin and Taehyung were sitting behind and communicated with each other through texts.

Jungkook sighed as he felt that the pain was lessening bit by bit. He was on call with Namjoon who was updating him about Y/N's condition.

'They have removed some glasses from her skin and gave anesthesia to reduce the pain.' Namjoon said.

Jungkook then understood that maybe that's why he was also feeling painless. But he frowned when he noticed something.

'This isn't the way to hospital!' Jungkook looked at Jimin, panicked.

'Don't worry. We ARE going to the hospital.' Jimin smiled when he noticed Jungkook blinking with drowsiness.

'What did you give me? I have to go to her!!! Make me sober-!!!!'

Jimin helped Jungkook more comfortably after he fell asleep as the driver pulled the car towards the restaurant's garage.

'Let's stay here. If we go to the hospital now his pain may return. We have to make a distance between them for at least half an hour.' Taehyung calculated the time.

'I think he will sleep for more than an hour right Jin hyung?' Taehyung asked.

'Yes. It lasts for 2 hours.' Jin replied.

'Poor them.' Jimin felt bad.

All of them actually felt bad for separating the twins. They knew that the twins could soothe each other's pain but could also feel it. They knew It was good for Y/N if they let Jungkook go there. But it would've been bad for both of them because Jungkook would've felt the pain and may have stayed in the hospital for pain which would have made Y/N feel bad too.

Yet they felt that they were being cruel towards the twins. But what can they do? They suddenly were pushed into this situation.

'Y/n...' Jungkook mumbled in his sleep as a tear came out from his closed eyes and made his already dried cheeks wet again...

TO BE CONTINUED........