11

[that man above there ☝️ is my cute minie 🤧 ]

A H N

I was the private bodyguard for Kwon Soonyoung aka Hoshi of Seventeen. I always followed him wherever he goes.

The first time, I saw Y/N, when I went to drop her to Incheon was when I knew how lonely she was.

Maybe that's why I always was a softy for her. These past 2 years of talking and meeting with each other made me feel softer toward her.

But one year ago something happened that changed my entire life.

09 months later after Y/N moved to Japan

'What are you doing hyung?'

My little brother Li-un asked as I smiled.

'Nothing. One of my close friends has sent me a photo of us when I was in Japan! I was just laughing at how many photos she has clicked.'

'Really? You were with girls?! Should I tell noona?~~'

'Brat. She already knows about Y/N,' I replied and saved the photos which Y/N has sent me.

'Y/N?'

'Yes. Her name.'

'Can I see the photos?'

'Sure?'

He bends down and put his hands on my shoulder before peeking at my phone.

'Oh, isn't it Hoshi hyung? Whom you are working for?'

'Yes.'

'He was also there?'

'Of course. I know her through him. She is like a sister to us.'

'Oh.'

I swiped right and let him see the photos.

'Wow- wait... can you go back?'

I confusedly swiped back letting him see. It was a picture of Y/N and Hoshi doing ago.

'N-no way!'

I heard a thud and turned around only to see Li-un on the floor. He backed away while being scared as he started to shake.

'Li-un? What happened?'

'I-is she...no fucking way! Y/N....L-Lee Y/N!'

He grabbed his hair and pulled them harshly making me panic. I quickly stood up and rushed to my brother.

I kneeled down and hugged him.

'What happened? She is Ito Y/N.'

'No, She is not...Hyung....in my high school....No no!'

'Ahn Li-un! Tell me! Don't just shut down!' I shouted at him.

He cried out.

'Hyung! That time, when we needed money.....I-I was bribed by Anna, my high school's junior year student. S-she told me and my other friends to...to r-rape her....I clearly remember this face hyung! She..'

My mind went blank when I heard his words.

'WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAID?!'

'Hyung! I am sorry! But we were helpless! I was helpless! But I swear we didn't rape her! She flew away from us!'

'Y-you are telling me as if this is something to brag about?'

I grabbed his collar and yanked him away.

'You fucking disgust me Ahn Li-un! Get out of my house right now!'

He was scared. He was whimpering when he left. I knew it. But I wasn't in that state.